Chapter 25

SAVANNAHS POV

I sat in my room for a few hours when I heard a knock at my door. I slowly got up and looked out the peep hole. Paul.

"Go away" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"You have to get ready for the first concert" he replied rolling his eyes

"Why should I?" I asked

"Because the boys want you there. not me" he said, that hurt.

"Well I'm only going because you don't want me to" I said "I'll be ready in an hour or so"

"Fine" he said walking away.

why is he pissed, I should be that one that is pissed and I am, but he has no reason to be. I ran to the shower to do the usual things you do in the shower. was my hair, shave my legs. I hopped out and got changed ( outfit on side ). I looked at myself quite pleased. I walked out to the boys waiting in the foyer. and they all looked at me up and down. Creepy. we all pilled into the car and made our way to the venue.

"So am I waiting backstage till you guys finish then going home?" I asked not sure on what was happening.

"Nope. You have front row tickets to use" harry said winking. which gave me butterflies

"Cool, ill try not to hit any directioners" I said looking at my nails. which I must admit I did a pretty good jod at painting. no marks or smudges, im finally getting the hang of it.

We arrived at the venue and me and the boys were waiting back stage while the arena was filled and I could hear muffled screams. I was standing when I got s sharp pain in my pelvis.

"Ahh.. FUCK" I yelled bending over in pain

"HOLY SHIT savannah are you okay" the boys said rushing over to me.

"Yeah fine" I managed to say "I need to pee" I said walking away to the toilets

"down the hall to the left" laim said smiling at me.

"thanks" I replied rushing to the toilet

Once I got there I sat on the toilet lids and rummaed through my bag for some panadol and my water bottle. I swallowed the tablets and walked back to where the boys were.

"Savannah you have to make your way to your seat said Paul. I followed him and he led me to my seat. soon I was surrounded by twelvy directioners screaming. the one sitting next to me was a pain.

"OMG! I love one direction" she said to me

"same" I said unsure on how to responf

"I know more than anyone about them. im going to meet them and im going to marry harry" she said which caused me to burst out laughing

"What?" she questioned

"Nothing" I said bak holding back my smile

"I have more of a chance than you" she said putting her hand on her hip.

" I doubt that" I said mocking her voice

"Why do you have more of a chance?" she asked giving me a death stare.

"Because im on tour with them" I replied

"No" she said. so I pulled out my phone logged onto twitter and showed her the phot of me and harry that Louis had tweeted.

"See" I said. the look on her face was priceless. her mouth dropped and she gasped.

I turned away just as the concert started. The boys ran onto the stage saying the whole. we are so happy to be here and we love this country. same thing they say every concert. th first song that they sung was little things Id have to say that this is my favourite song of theirs.

I was dancing along when I looked up to see liam and harry staring at me as they did their sols. they then noticed that the other was staring at me and zany noticed the tension rised and put his arm aroung harry so that the audience wouldn't notice.

"They are so singing to you" the girl behind me said

"I wish" I said thrying to blend in.

the concert ended and we were now on our way back t the hotel. we turned up an di went into my room and closed the door and a secong later someone knocked and without thinking to check who it was I opened and my eyes came into contact with harry's as he walked closer and closer. then next thing I knew he....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHA!!! Cliff Hanger. I love you guys

*in my head* don't kill me

Any way

VOTE
COMMENT

Thanks for the support :)