Chapter 39 (Pic of Ethan)

HARRY’S POV

The moment she said she forgave me I froze, I have been dreaming about this day for ages. I couldn’t help but smile as she looked into my eyes. I picked her up bridal style not even thinking of her injuries. I went in to kiss her but she stopped me.

“Ouch, Harry it hurts” She yelped

“I’m so sorry” I reply quickly putting her down.

I looked at her face and the bruises were highly visible, because her make-up had worn off. It hurt me to see her hurt.

“Not the hug, the kiss” She giggled

With that I pulled her in for a hug as her head rested on my chest I felt complete. She is my other half, I smiled as I kissed the top of her head. We walked the rest of the way my arm around her shoulder and her arm around my torso. We walked upto a tall figure.

“Hey ethan” Savannah greeted.

“Hey” he smiled turning around.

I must admit he was quite good looking, and jelousy filled me. While I was being a jerk and not with her, she was with him. I looked at his green eyes, and they were kind of like mine, and his hair was longish, like mine but not curly. He looked at her with pain in his eyes and he looked over at me looking more pissed by the second. Before I knew it his fist came into contact with my face as I stumbled backwards.

“YOU PIG!” he yelled as he hit me again.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” I yelled at him, punching him back.

“WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HER?” He yelled. I looked over at Savannah who’s mouth was wide open, in shock.

Savannah came over and pushed Ethan and I apart.

“I would never do such a thing” I Hissed as he glared at me.

“Look at the pain you have caused her” He snapped

“Harry, your lip” Savannah whined, walking upto me and looking at my mouth.

I wiped it with my mouth and saw blood. Savannah grabbed the letterman jacket off of the floor and threw it to Ethan, before grabbing my hand and pulling me away. The walk home was silent. Until I heard quiet sobs. I looked down at Savannah whose eyes were filled with tears.

“Heyy..” I said stopping her and looking at her in the eyes

“Whats wrong?” I asked

“It’s all my fault. You getting hit” She started but I cut her off

“Shh..” I started putting my finger over her soft delicate lips.