Chapter 40

SAVANNAHS POV

 As harry walked out of the room and prepared to be yelled at by Paul. I felt partially responsible as he came here to see me. I excused myself from the room and followed harry out the back. When I got out there he was pacing under the tree we planted for Abby. I quickly turned my head and wiped away the tear that escaped my eye. As I walked closer to harry I could hear the frustration in his voice, I placed my hand on his shoulder and he jumped before turning around and smiling at me. I smiled back and sat on the post that had the plaque on it about Abby. I sat on it to hide it and because it was the only thing I could sit on.

“Yes Paul” I heard harry groan before he hung up.

“Didn’t go well I take it?” I wondered

“Well he has booked us a plane ride tomorrow” He huffed pulling me up.

He wrapped me in his tight embrace and I felt him jerk up and release the hug.

“What’s this?” He asked looking at the plaque.

“Uhh… Nothing” I replied as my body froze.

“No this is something” He urged “In loving Memory of Abby Higgins. Our Little Angel”

I let tears escape my eyes as I fell to my knees and let the tears fall, curling up into a ball on the cold grass. Harry was almost instantly on the ground with me and he held me close to his chest and I let myself dissolve in my arms.

“Shhh... it’s okay” he whispered into my ears.

“It’s all my fault” I said between tears.

We sat there for five more minutes, till I had stopped crying. He sat me on his lap under the tree and I explained everything. He hugged me tight whenever I started to cry again.

“It’s not your fault Savannah. You didn’t know” He said resting his head on my shoulder.

“But it is. I shouldn’t have fallen asleep when I was supposed to be looking after her” I said wiping my eyes.

“You may think that it is your fault, but it’s not” he reassured me

“Even Paul thinks it’s my fault. When he found out, he yelled at me and told me it was my fault” I Said concentrating on my breathing.

“Well he is wrong” Harry said queuing for me to get up.

I got up and wiped my eyes once more and making sure it didn’t look like I had been crying.

“So you have to go tomorrow?” I said changing the subject

“Unfortunately” He replied

“Have fun” I said looking at the ground.

We walked in the door and saw the guys still in the lounge room.

“Come with us” Harry sain stopping in the doorway of the lounge room

“Harry.. I” I began buut was cut off.

“I’m pretty sure that the modelling adgency wouldn’t mind you getting some publicity” Harry smirked

“I can’t. I really need to concentrate on my career” I said trying to go around him but he stopped me

“What so no time for your boyfriend?” Harry asked looking serious

“I don’t have a boyfriend harry” I replied looking into his eyes which looked hurt

“I thought I was” He said tear forming in his eyes.

“Not after what you did no” I replied in monotone.

“But I thought you forgave me?” He questioned looked at me with pleading eyes.

“I forgave you, but we aren’t a couple anymore” I replied

“We shared that moment out there, Does that not mean anything to you?” He questioned getting frustrated.

“It does. And thank you, I really appreciate it. But I’m not ready to have a boyfriend” I replied

“Yep” Harry moaned rolling his eyes.

“Im going to bed Night Liam, Niall, Louis, Zayn, Danielle” I said giving harry a glare and walking up the stairs.

DANIELLE’S POV

Savannah looked pissed as she walked up the stairs. I got up and went to follow her.

“You’ve done it now lover boy” Louis Smirked.

“Yep. You’ve been friend zoned” Niall added

“Boys don’t be so harsh” Liam said giving harry a soft smile.

I giggled and followed savannah back up to her room. I approached her door and I heard quiet sobbing and a chair falling then a choking noise. My heart stopped when I realised what she was doing. She was trying to kill herself.

I’m a horrible ,horrible person, for not updating in so long and I’m sorry and it is such a short update as well, but its better than nothing. Just school, my mum and dad finally agreed to buy me a horse and for every subject I fail I get $200 Taken off of my budget which is currently sitting at $2500. SO I have been really concentrating on that. I will try and update sooner, as the harder assessment pieces have been completed.

Fanks for the support

Banana Xx