Chapter 18

HARRY"S POV

im sitting on my bed staring at my wall, I woke up when I heard someone close my door. I was too lazy to see who it was, I just don't have the energy to do anything. I am drained physically and emotionally.ever since paul told me to stay away from savannah. I haven't even made eye contact with her in the past 2 days, coz I know that if I take one look into her hazel eyes, I will melt and go against pauls words.

"NO JIMMY PROTESTED!" I heard Louis yelled, it brought a smirk to my face.

"Ouchh.. LOUIS GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF OF ME!" Savannah yelled. hearing her voice made my heart tear even more.

SAVANNAHS POV

I actually don't know what just happened all I said was I wanted to get some fresh air next thing I know Louis yells something now he is sitting on me. He is too weird for his own good sometimes.

"LIAM!! HELP" I yelled and he looked at Louis then at me

"Louis get off her. she doesn't want your ass in her face" he said trying to hold back a smirk

"NO JIMMY PROTESTED" he yelled again

"Louis. Off. Now" liam said all sternly

I heard footsteps come down the stairs and I turned my head to see harry, just moping around. There is seriously something wrong with him. and I need to find out what. I pushed Louis off and followed harry into the kitchen.

"Hey" I said and he just stood there

"You look like you have been crying for days" I continued and he still just stood there

"harry, you can talk to me" I said. still no response

"Fine" I said rather pissed

"DO YOU NOT THINK IT KILLS ME THAT I CANT TALK TO YOU! I HURTS EVERYTIME I SEE YOU EVERYTIME I HEAR YOUR VOICE. ITS KILLING ME. AND YOU JUST GO ON LIKE NOTHING IS WRONG, ITS FINE FUCK HARRY. YOU  DONT GIVE A FUCK! YOUR ONLY HERE TO GET A GOOD IMAGE. he yelled and my heart sank

I stood there with my mouth wide open for a few seconds till I thought of what he said I felt tears in my eyes but I walked out the front door before anyone could see.

HARRY"S POV

DO YOU NOT THINK IT KILLS ME THAT I CANT TALK TO YOU! I HURTS EVERYTIME I SEE YOU EVERYTIME I HEAR YOUR VOICE. ITS KILLING ME. AND YOU JUST GO ON LIKE NOTHING IS WRONG, ITS FINE FUCK HARRY. YOU  DONT GIVE A FUCK! YOUR ONLY HERE TO GET A GOOD IMAGE" as I said that I thought about what I had said and realised how much that would hurt her. she turned and ran out the door

"im sorry" I whispered

"Harry! what was that about?" liam asked giving me the 'im not happy look'

"I have to go" I said as I ran to the door and grabbed my car keys and jacket.

I can believe I said all of those horrible things to her. she is going to hate me, I have to find her its freezing out here. I hoped in the car and started to search.

SAVANNAHS POV

I ran im not heading anywhere in particular im just running away from that ass hole all I did was ask what was wrong, then he goes and yells at me for no reason. I cam to a small pond, I had been running for about an hour so I thought I was far away enough. I stopped and sat on the bank for a while. because I was sitting still I was starteing to get cold, but im not going back not after what he said. I started to get unbelievably cold so I curled into a ball and sat at the edge of the pond in a fetal position trying to keep as warm as possible, and just my luck, it started to rain. I sat there in the snow now shivering and my toes and fingers were going blue.

HARRY"S POV

I drove past a pond when I saw a lump in the snow that looked like a person. I slammed on the breaks and ran to the bank of the pond. and sure enough there was a fragile looking savannah, as whit as anything. she was almost frozen she was blue from how cold it was, and im pretty sure her body will shut down soon to protect itself. I scooped her up and carried her back to my car and placed her in the passenger seat. she still hadn't moved she just sat there, I walked around the other side of the car and hopped in, as soon as I was in I cranked up the heater and placed my jacket over her as an attempt to warm her up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohk.i wont be able tp update till thurs day! coz im going on school camp tomorrow! ill try to update

Again, Thakyou for readin! it mean the world!

VOTE

COMMENT

Xx~ Banana