Chapter 13

Heyy guys! I didn't really know what to call this chapter so from now on if I have no titile I will just call it chapter.... ohk1 Enjoy m:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAVANNAHS POV

I cant believe I came so close to telling them my greatest secret, one that I haven't even told Kimmy. It was all my fault! if I hadn't fallen asleep she wouldn't have fallen in the pool and drowned. im a disgusting human being.

"Savannah, Are you ohk" Zayn asked snapping me out of my own little world.

"Uhh... Yeah. Just in a chain of thought that's all" I replied putting on a fake smile

"Well.. How about we watch a movie?" I suggested trying to change the subject.

"HORROR!" Louis yelled

"No... I hate horror" I said feeling extremely worried

"Its ohk I'll Keep you safe" Harry said squeezing my hand. since when was he even holding it?

"The last excorcism Part1" Louis said as he jolted up from his spot on the floor and rummaging through their pile of dvds and putting it in the player.

We spread out in the lounge room me and harry on the double lounge me leaning in harry's shoulder niall and liam on the floor zany on one of the single lounges and Louis on the other. this movie is extrememly scary.

"Ohhhhh" I said as the chicks neck twisted and cracked. as I did that hary squeezed my hand, and once again since when was he holding my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it was extremely short but I feel like shit and this computer screen is making it worse! Sorry :( ill update tomorrow