First Date(Normally)

So this story is based on Ally and Normani's first date. normally_5h gave me this idea! Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------
Normani's POV:
Today is Ally and I's first date and I am really nervous. I asked her out yesterday because I knew we would be in our home state Texas today. Ally has insisted on planning the date and I am really excited to see what she comes up with. She told me to dress casual and bring my bathing suit. "Hey Normani! Are you ready yet?" Ally said. I walk out into the front lounge and see Ally with a cute blue crop top and a pair of black high waisted shorts and no make up. She looked beautiful as always. "Yepp already to go" all the girls looking at us in aww. I don't see why! We have already seen this happen with Lauren and Camila and now Camren is a thing. Ally lead me out of the bus and handed me a scarf. I looked at her confused. "Put it over your eyes. Where I am taking you is a surprise" I looked at her still cautious but put the blindfold on. Here goes nothing!

Ally's POV:
Since we are in our hometown Texas I decided to take her to my special spot. It is a spot that I go to, to think and clear my mind. I vowed to never take anyone here unless I truly loved them. For along time since X-Factor I have slowly fallen in love with Normani. She has such a kind heart, and as Camila says "She is very Rainbow" because she has so many different sides of her and sometimes because the clouds their are sides of her some people don't see. But I have had the chance to see all of her sides and she is something special. I am so lucky to have fallen in love with her. She helped when so much with my break up with Troy(I love Trolly so no hate). She was there with the tissues and the endless tubs of ice cream and movies. So I am ready to share my place with her to make it our place. It's located about 2 hours from the tour bus so I talked our manager into letting me borrow the car for the day. Normani is sitting in the passenger seat with the blindfold on having no clue where we are going, she looks so confused I couldn't help but laugh. "What are you laughing at?!" "The fact that you have no clue where we are going, you look like a lost puppy. But don't worry we will be there soon."