To Forget?

Camila's POV:
I can't fvcking believe it! That asshole cheated on me! I am so done with Austin! I spent the last 8 months falling in love with him! And he just threw it all away like the last time! Why didn't i listen to the girls and y/n when I told them i was seeing him again! They all said the same thing "once a cheater always a cheater" He promised he had changed. But he went and slept with that Becky bitch again. I am so angry and heartbroken. I need someone right now! I am just sitting in my bunk crying over this idiot.

Y/N's POV:
Me and the girls were coming home from eating Chinese food. The girls meaning Lauren, Ally, Dinah, and Normani. Camila decided to stay back with the "thinks he's so cool pretty boy" Austin. I hate him! I was the one that helped Camila the first time this dirt bag cheated on her! How could she go back to him! After all I did for her! How could I let her go back to him I am the one who loves her-... Did I just say I love her? Holy crap I am in love with Camila! I stopped dead in my tracks "Yo Y/N you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost?!" Dinah asked me. "I-I I am in-n love w-with Camila." "FINALLY! Took you long enough girl we've been waiting for ever for you to figure that out!" Lauren said. "what do you mean?" "It's so obvious you love her but Camila's so oblivious to everything!" Ally said. "Well thanks for the heads up guys!" After that conversation we reached the bus and I punched in the code (3-5-5-9) I walk on to the bus alone because the other girls decided to go get ice cream but I just wanted to lay in my bunk. I get on the bus and head back to the bunk area and here sniffling. "Camila? Are you crying?" I pulled back the curtain to see her eyes all puffy and red with tears stains down her face. "Oh my gosh Camila what happened?" "He cheated on me AGAIN! How could he do that! He promised! Now I feel so numb! I just wanna feel again!" I slowly slid into her bunk and wrapped my arms around her waist she put her head on my shoulder. "I just wanna feel again" she looked at me with a smirk on her face "y/n make me feel again"

Hey loves! Thought I would have a little fun! Smut chapter comes tomorrow! But I promise it will be Worth It!😉 Side Note: I MEET THE GIRLS IN LESS THAN A WEEK!!!! I still don't have an outfit. I am stressing! HELP! 😂😂 love you guys! You make this possible!