The Dangerous Life

You are part of a very dangerous lifestyle. Your family has been apart of this life for generations. It's a basically do what you are told and if you don't you die.

You are sent to kill one of the rival family's daughters. They crossed your family's businesses and now they must pay.

As you enter her room you find a perfect spot to stay hidden and wait for her to return. When she enters the door you jump out, gun drawn ready to fire. But you're are surprised her gun is drawn as well. As you stare into her beautiful brown eyes you notice how absolutely breathtaking she is. And those curves, her body is perfect. The things you would do to her. Sheesh.

You are snapped out of your thoughts with the sound of a gun being cocked. You put your gun down "hey, I just want to talk. I'm sorry about all of this. My father has sent me to come kill you but I can't. I've never met you but I feel like I've known you my whole life. I didn't believe in love at first sight until now."

Demi: "you realize I still have a gun pointed at your face right? *she laughs*

You: honestly just kill me because if you don't then either my father or one of his friends is going to because I disobeyed him.

Demi: do you really want to risk your life for me? Leave the business your family has created for decades?

You: For you, yeah. *you can feel yourself start to blush*

Demi finally lowers her gun.
Demi: I have an idea. This may sound crazy but it may work for the both of us.

——————————————————————————
Part Two coming soon!
I just thought of this while falling asleep😅 I know it's short I'm hoping to get back into writing again since now that I graduated college I have more time off! I haven't update this book in a few years so let's see where this goes😂🤷🏻‍♀️