Kakashi and Sakumo

I do not own Naruto but only my OC's and plots. 

****************************

I woke up in Minato's chest with his arm over me and one under his head. He inhaled and exhaled as I shifted and he blinked just as I yawned. He chuckled as he moved a lock of my hair out of my face before I blinked up at him. He smirked and poked my side, making me squeak and jump up.

"I'm gunna get you!" He teased and I scrambled away, across the house as I giggled. I ran down a hallway as I heard him chasing after me from the living room. I hid in the shower curtain as he entered the bathroom. I peeked out and I had to cover my mouth to hold in my laughter as he looked into the toilet.

"Where could she have gone?" He hummed and peeked around the closet. I let out a giggle and his head turned to where I was as I hidding again. It was yanked open and I let out a peel of laughter as I heard the front door open. "Found you!" He laughed and I took off again. He gave chase as I ran into the hallway with him following as he laughed.

I ran down the stairs and tripped on the last stair but got up and started running before anyone could ask if I was okay. I continued to laugh as I rounded the corner and waited in the shadows. Minato ran by so I took the chance and ran into the guest bedroom on the first floor. I jumped onto the bed and hid under the covers as I heard him coming back.

"Gosh, you're good at hiding." He said and I heard a smile in his voice. "Minato! We have guests so come into the kitchen when you're done!" Kushina laughed from the kitchen. "Where's my little bender?" He asked and I giggled but quickly covered my mouth. I heard him trying not to laugh before I was suddenly grabbed. "Gotchya!" He said and began tickling me through the blanket. I squealed with laughter as he laughed with me.

My shirt was lifted and he blew on my stomach as I laughed louder as it tickled me. "Come on, squirt. Let's go see who our guests are today." He smiled and tossed me into the air. I giggled as he caught me and began flying me around like a bird towards the kitchen. He twirled into the kitchen which made Kushina laugh before he set me in a chair.

"The bird has landed!" He laughed before falling into a chair next to me. "Who's this?" A voice asked and I stopped laughing and looked over. A man with long silver hair was looking at me with a smile. "This is Ayame Yugami. She came from Mount Dorakuzan very early this morning." His smile faultered but he reached towards me. "Hello." He said and I looked to Minato and Kushina for help. Minato waved me forward and I reached my little hand closer and his large hand grasped mine. "It's a pleasure to meet you." He smiled.

"Dad?" I heard another voice ask and we all looked over to see a smaller version of Sakumo come into the kitchen as the toilet flushed. He looked about my age maybe a few years older. He looked up and coal grey eyes locked on with mine. "Kakashi, this is Ayame Yugami." Sakumo said and Kakashi blinked. "Hi." He said as he climbed into a chair. I blinked as Minato and Kushina sighed.

"She hasn't spoken since I've met her." Minato said and ruffled my hair. I giggled and pushed his hands away making him smile. "Have you had Tsunade look at her?" Sakumo asked and the two adults watching me frowned. "It went...a little down hill." Kushina said and kissed my head as she walked by.

"Ayame?" I looked up at Minato. "Why don't you go show Kakashi your drawing you made me earlier?" I nodded and slid out of my chair. I walked to the living room with Kakashi trailing behind me. I saw the drawing on the table so I grabbed it and looked at it. I peeked up at Kakashi and saw him trying to look at it.

"What is it?" He asked and I held it out to him. He took it and looked at it. "That's a...strange bird." I made an annoyed noise before taking the picture away from him and darwing fire coming out of its mouth. I handed it back to him and he furrowed his eyebrows before looking at it with wide eyes.