Fever

I do not own Naruto or it's plots but I do own my OC'S and the plots I have imagined to create this story!

***************************************

Kakashi brought me to the park where there was a few others there with their parents. When we stepped into the sand, Kakashi took off towards a kid in a green outfit. "Gai!" He yelled and this Gai guy beamed. I sighed and looked around to see a kid that looked about 10 years old and all by himself. Trudging over, I slowly made my approach and made myway to in front of him.

"What do you want?" He snapped and I tilted my head. His hard brown eyes landed on my luminating blue eyes and stopped. "Cat got your tongue?" He snapped again and I smiled at him like Minato smiles at me. I heard him grunt and turn away so I blinked and saw him facing away from me as well as kids looking at me like I was crazy.

"Go away." He said and I made a grunting noise to make him look at me. I looked down and began swirling the sand with my finger hoovering over it. I added fire for a small effect which really caught his attention. He turned just as I finished my name. Ayame. I pointed to it and pointed to myself. He eyed me before looking back down at the name.

"Ibiki." He said and looked away before getting up. I blinked at his retreating form before I was joined by Kakashi. "He never talks to anyone." He said and looked at me with wide eyes before he was shoved away by Gai. "What a beauty!" He said and grabbed my hands to which I winced. "Be my wife!" I stared at him before someone hit him across the head.

"Leave her alone, Gai." A guy said with a pineapple ponytail. "Shikaku!" Gai cried as the boy, Shikaku looked at me. "I'm Nara Shikaku." He said, holding out his hand. I remembered Sakumo did the same thins so I placed my hand into his. "That's Ayame NamiKaze." I saw all their eyes widen. "The fourth had a kid?" They all asked and Kakashi shook his head.

"He found her and adopted her." He smiled and ruffled my hair as he came to a stop next to me. "What was that trick you showed Ibiki?" A girl asked and I looked into her violet colored eyes. "I'm Anko by the way!" She shouted and I cringed at her loudness. "Can you show me!?" She asked and I saw Shikaku, Gai, Kakashi and a new kid watching.

I looked at Kakashi and he shrugged at me so I looked to the ground and sighed. I made a few motions with my hands to make the sand begin to swirl. "Iruka! Look!" Shikaku yelled and the new boy trotted over. I waved my finger around and made my name appear in the sand as the small tornado went past. Once it ended, the kids gasped with awe.

"That is so cool!" Anko squealed and glomped onto me. My eyes went wide as she sat on my back. "Do it agai-!" "Guys!" A boy came up, panting while holding a ball. "Wanna play tag?" He asked and Anko growled. "YOU INTERUPTED ME, ASUMA!" She screamed and I flinched as she did it right into my ear. He rolled his eyes and tossed the ball into the sand.

"Scatter!" Asuma yelled and everyone was suddenly gone. I looked around, lost but Iruka appeared back. "Are you okay, Ayame?" I blinked at him with a lost expression. "Do you know how to play tag?" I shook my head and he giggled at me. "You have to run away from the one who's it like...if I was it, you should start running from me before I catch you!" He said with a smile and blinked.

"Iruka!" Gai yelled and he gulped. "Run!" He grabbed my hand and we began running away from Gai. Iruka held my hand as we rounded the corner to see the Old man from the other day. Iruka pulled me past him as Gai was laughing behind us before Iruka put me over his shoulder and jumped onto a roof top.

"Got you!" Gai said and pushed a little bit too hard as he hit my shoulder when Iruka set me down. I squeaked and started falling but someone caught me. "I got you, beautiful blossom!" Gai said and tried to kiss me but out of instinct, I socked him in the face, making him go flying. I heard a snort of laughter and I looked over worriedly to see Iruka laughing.