Dragons and Journey to Mount

I do not own Naruto or it's Characters but I do own my own OC's and own Plots lines!!! BTW....Instead of the green and white, just substitute it for Electric Blue!! Picture is not mine!

********************************

[> Minato's P.O.V <]

I arrived back in Konoha in mid morning to see everyone shouting. "What's going on?" I asked Hiruzen. "It seems that 6 children have gone missing that we know of." I looked at Kushina with a worried look before we started towards the house. "Do you think Ayame is gone?" She asked with a worried expression and I grit my teeth. "I'm not sure. If anyone would have attacked and she used that Kunai near here, or Kakashi, I would have been alerted." I said and she seemed to relax a tiny bit as we reached the house.

"Look." She said and pointed. I followed her finger and saw a little shoe. I reached down and picked it up. "It's not Ayame's or Kakashi's." I said with furrowed eyebrows as I stared at the green sandal. I walked to the door and pulled out a kunai when I noticed the door was ajar. Kushina grabbed a Kunai as well as I pushed open the door.

We made our way through the house, checking each room with a kunai raised. I saw that our bedroom door was open and I saw lumps on the floor. "Stay back." I said to Kushina before pressing against the wall. I took a breath before peering in only to put the kunai down and silently chuckle.

"Minato?" She asked, worriedly. "We can tell the villagers that the children aren't missing." I said and gestured to our room. She put away her Kunai before peering in as well and let out a giggle as she saw all the children sleeping on the bed. I bit my thumb and summoned Fukasaku and Shima. They both looked like they just had a fight. Again.

"I need you to tell the villagers that the missing children are at my house, please." I asked and they nodded, glared at each other and then left to relay the message. I opened the door and walked into the bedroom as all 8 children were sleeping soundly. Making it to the bed, I placed my hand over Ayame's head and felt that her temperature dropped but not fully.

"You found them?" I looked over to see Shikaku's mother. I really didn't know her name but she scared me with that evil eye she gave a lot. "They're sleeping." I whispered as she crept in through the window. Soon enough, all the parents were in our bedroom, looking down at the small group of kids.

"Isn't she that bender that survived?" I looked over to see Ibiki's parents. "Yes. Ayame's the only survivor because she knew how to bend so early." I said, proudly. "But we adopted her because she's the sweetest thing we've ever seen and known." Kushina said and petted Ayame's head.

"Ibiki's here?" His mother seemed surprised. "I saw him and Ayame talking yesterday." Shikaku's parents said while nodding. "He's never been around the other kids like this before." Kushina and I shared knowing looks as we heard yawns. Looking down, we saw all the kids rolling over. Asuma blinked and his eyes focused onto Shikaku's parents before he seemed wide awake. I watched in amusement as he shoved Shikaku who in return, hit Anko.

"OUCH!" She yelled, making all the kids jump and look around. I noticed that Ayame was looking up from Kakashi's back which made Kushina chuckle. Her eyes seemed to brighten as she looked at us as Kakashi shoved Anko to the ground. "So loud." He grunted, making all the parents chuckle. All the kids froze and looked over to see us watching them before jumping to their feet.

"Why are all you kids here?" Hiruzen asked as he stepped forward. "We heard that Ayame was sick so we came over and...spent the night." The kids chorused and all the parents looked at me and Kushina. "She had a high fever yesterday when I left." I said and Kushina gasped. "You didn't tell me!" She said and went right to Ayame and smothered her.