Chapter 22

(Y/N)'s POV
The Star Allies Sparkler flew to where the Jamba Heart escaped to. There, we saw that big Jamba Heart from before. Suddenly, it started to change into something bigger... like a monster. Then, there he is. The so-called "Dark Lord" Hyness mentioned: Void Termina. He then turned his head toward us.

This is it. Our last stand. We fail here, and Dreamland... no, the whole galaxy is gone.

"Get ready, everyone. It's all or nothing!" I said.

"Poyo!" Kirby said. Everyone else nodded.

Termina made his move by punching the ground, creating shockwaves. Luckily, we were able to dodge him. Then, we started shooting energy balls at him, but they didn't leave any effect.

"Are you kidding me?! How come it didn't work?! Is he invincible or something?!" Goh complained. Heck, Goh, I don't blame you. Suddenly, a weird eye appeared on Termina's belly. Luckily, Eve had an idea.

"Wait! What if we tried attacking the eye there? It might be some kind of weak point," she suggested.

Me and Kirby followed her suggestion and started shooting stars at the eye and shattering it, damaging Termina.

"Alright! It worked!" Ash cheered.

"A studious deduction, Eve," Meta Knight said. Then, another eye appeared on Termina's left shoulder.

"Another one! Let's break it!" Ash said.

Just when we were about to shoot it down, Termina started to jump up and down, creating dangerous shockwaves, but we managed to avoid those as well as we shot at Termina's shoulder until it was broken.

Then, another eye appeared at his right shoulder. Termina started bouncing again until we finished destroying the eye.

Next, an eye appeared on his back. Suddenly, Termina's hands turned into swords... infused with lightning?!

"Get behind him! Quick!" Goh shouted. We quickly moved behind Termina before he was able to attack and began shooting the back until it was broken. Then, an eye appeared on his face.

"You think that's the last one?" I asked.

"Poyo. Poyo, poyo!" Kirby said. When we started shooting stars at the face, Termina started to swing his lightning swords at us. We kept dodging his attacks as we shot until the eye was destroyed. Void Termina fell and masked, which represented the "head" fell off.

"Y-You think he's down for good?" Goh asked.

"I don't know," Eve said. As we got closer to investigate, a vortex appeared, coming from the inside, and was pulling us inside Termina's body.

3rd Person POV
Everyone was inside the body of Void Termina. Everyone looked around, confused. Then, (Y/N) noticed something unbelievable.

She saw Hyness and the corrupted three mage sisters all tied up upside down. Silent and unconscious. Not only that, but also something circular that represents the core.

"Guys. What if we tried tsking that thing down? Maybe that will finish Void Termina off?" She suggested.

"Not sure attackin' the inside is a good idea, but I guess?" King Dedede said as he readied his hammer. Everyone starts letting out a flurry of attacks at the circular core. The core starts attacking back by letting out dark energy spheres and letting drop on them.

As the battle with core raged on, the mage sisters and Hyness were freed from the insides.

"Meta Knight!" Eve shouted.

Meta Knight nodded and started to land the final blow with his sword. As so as the core was weakened and shrinked, handles appeared on it.

"Ewww..." (Y/N) said.