Chapter 46

Chapter 46
Claire's POV

At 6pm I returned to my room to get ready, leaving me an hour until I had to be downstairs. Nat wasn't happy when I told her I was getting ready on my own in my room and not in her room. I wanted to show Nat the end result. I curled my hair, applied some light makeup and put on the dress. The dress fit perfectly just like Nat said it would. I was sitting on the end of my bed putting my heels on when Nat messaged.

Nat- are you almost ready? -1847

Claire- just putting my shoes on and then I'll quickly fix my hair and I'll be done. Is my black clutch in your room? I can't find it. -1848

Nat- yeah I've got it, I'll bring it with me.
I could have helped you put your shoes on. -1848

Claire- no you couldn't. You wouldn't be able to keep your hands to your self Romanoff. -1849

Nat- oh you want me so bad. -1849

Claire- we have a party to go to first. -1850

Nat- hurry up let's go the party starts in 10 minutes. -1850
I'm coming over to your room. -1851

Claire- bring the camera I want a photo of us together before we go down. -1852

Nat- good idea. -1852

Nat walked into my room wearing a white pant suit. The pants were fitted and high waisted. She had on black heels and a black lace bodysuit underneath a matching cropped white jacket. Her hair was pulled back into a tight low bun. She walked up to me and handed me my clutch.

So beautiful!

"You look stunning Nat. Absolutely gorgeous in that suit" I admired her as I kissed her.

"I knew you would look beautiful in my dress detka" she smiled.

"Seeing you like this makes me want to skip this party and ravish you all night" I smirked".

"Please don't tempt me" she groaned.

"Too bad no one knows your my date" I said.

"I promise we can tell them all soon. But for now no one needs to know that you're in my bed at night. No one needs to know that I have you on your knees begging me for it. No one needs to know" Nat whispered in my ear.

Oh god!

"Yeah no one needs to know that" I smiled slightly flustered.

We took a quick photo together and headed downstairs holding hands. At the last moment we let go to look like two friends going to a party together. I went and found Kate and Yelena and Nat went to the bar where Steve and Bucky were sitting.

I was having a great night hanging out with my friends and listening to music. I may have had a a little to drink so I was feeling a little tipsy. Occasionally people would come over to our group and introduce them selves and ask about what it's like to be an Avenger. There was just one person missing, so I went to find her.

Nat's POV.
I was sitting with Clint, Steve and Maria around a table chatting over the music while having some drinks.

I saw Claire making her way through the crowd of people. I smiled at her even through she couldn't see me. She had such a warm and bubbly Energy about her, she looked so beautiful.

"What has you looking so happy Romanoff?" Questioned Steve.

"Nothing just looking around" I replied quickly.

"I don't believe it for a second" he said, causing everyone else around the table to laugh.

I noticed Clint smiling and shaking his head at me. It was nice that Clint knew about Claire and I. I had yelena to talk to of course but I always went to Clint when I needed someone to talk to. He seemed to understand me a lot more, he was kind yet said the truth, his advice at times could be questionable but he truly was an amazing friend. I had so much to thank him for.