Drugs

The Pact

Chapter 1

Drugs

"Promise we'll never do drugs ever?" I held out my hand waiting for them to put their hands on top of mine.

"I promise!" Daisey placed her hand on mine and smiled.

"Hunter...c'mon." I looked at Hunter and noticed she was hesitating, personally I don't find this to be a hard decision.

"Haha, alright I promise to!" She smiled lightly placing her hand on Daisey's.

As we all held our hands their I decided to make a pact. "Good, now as best friends we need to stick together and keep this pact forever!"

Present,

Me: Why would you do something like that!?

Daisey: I'm sorry, I hope you can find some place in your heart to forgive us.

Me: We had a pact! You broke it! You lost my trust!

Daisey is typing...

I looked at my tablet screen and re-read the messages she sent earlier.

Daisey: Hey Allie, I know you're going to be mad at us but I have to tell you because you're my best friend. The real reason Hunter and I are grounded is because we've been sneaking out to meet up with Kyle, Tim and Leo. We have been doing drugs including: Marijuana, drinking and smoking. Hunter had sex with Tyler and I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore. It was a bad mistake for us. Hunter's mother and mine have put alarms on our doors and screwed the windows shut. We were caught by the police along with Hunter, me, Kyle and a guy named Charles who gave us the drugs. We both started cutting but we stopped because everything sharp has been taken out of our rooms and were on full lockdown. I'm really sorry, bye.

I clenched my fists throwing my emotions into the keyboard in front of me.

Me: I hate you! You ruined me, I trusted you!

Daisey: I know, it was a horrible mistake.

Me: Why would you!? You're so fucking stupid! I hate you! I never want to be you nor Hunter's friend ever again! Thanks for being there when I needed you Daisey! I can't believe this!

I turned off my tablet not being able to speak but crying. I rarely cry because you could say I have the perfect life, my family is kind, I have no emotional problems and I have good friends; this on the other hand hit me like a truck, these two people I care about a lot. They made me have the best few years of my life at school.

I threw my head into my pillows, I cried at every thought I had running threw my head; I started picturing Hunter in the woods on the ground naked with Tyler, and Daisey...sweet Daisey, I saw her in an open field with Kyler, Tim and Leo smoking, being 'high'.

I don't know what it is like to be high, I may not know much of what happened or where they are but I still have these images locked in my head. You may be thinking I'm going overboard with freaking out but I'm not, you will understand just keep reading.

READ PLEASE:

Hi guys, I have just re-edited this chapter because I thought it was a bit bland, it still is but I don't want to give away everything in the first chapter. I understand the beginning of the book starts a bit boring but trust me, it gets a lot better when things start picking them selves up. I hope you understood the first chapter if so please vote because I do vote for vote, comment for comment and even follow for follow. Thanks so much. XOXO ~t3llatal3