1. The first meet:-

Memories:-

*Elizabeth POV*

The last night of my summer vacations was at a full swing. Tomorrow, we would have to get back to school again, for the final year. And for same reason as most of the other students of the school, I hated it with my whole existence. I hated being stuck down to a bench and desk, studying. It always brought the worst part of me out. That would be the bored Elizabeth Marshalls. At the least I was happy for it to be the last year that I would be spending in the school. I couldn’t wait for graduation to happen.

Yet, by some miracle I had always been one of the finest students that a small town of rich people school could manage to produce. Not exactly my words but that was what my teachers and other students said. And not to forget a hot one too, according to the boys. We were, with no doubt, rotten, spoilt, rich, bad girls.

And tonight was the night! The party was on and Diana was rocking it. Diana was my best ever best friend, though I had my three other close friends in our small group - Susie, Janet and Lola. We were one of the hottest groups of girls in school. We proudly called ourselves 'The Babes'. The title 'The plastic girls' was already taken by Daisy, Sheena and Emma. Anyway, I hated that title. I agreed that we were bitchy but not that cruel, at least not as cruel as them. Yet there were some girls who hated our guts.

Diana was very pretty with her dark hair which was a few shades darker than mine and her spotless ebony skin. Her magnetic personality and sexy black doe eyes hypnotized many.

Susie was icy blonde with her innocent blue eyes and I always had the urge to pinch her cheeks. Her hair Chanel cut hair style justified her being called as a pixie of the group.

Janet was more of a honey blonde. Her hair always shimmered as if it was made up of gold. Her enigmatic green eyes stood out with her beautiful dimples whenever she smiled.

Coming onto Lola, she was a brunette but not just any brunette but a brunette with unique natural blond highlights. Her hazel eyes were a mixture of amber and blue.

All of my girls were tall except for me and Susie.

I had inherited the genes of my Latino great grandparents. I had almost black hair, eyes almost honey colored and my dusky skin, making me look a blood relative of my great grandparents, though my parents looked more of Caucasian origin.

In my tiny group, I had the honor of been having the biggest name 'Elizabeth', so my friends had their own nicknames for me. Diana called me 'Z', Susie 'Elisa', Janet 'Lizzy' and Lola called me 'LZ'.
Diana chose to host a girls’ sleepover after the mind-blowing party.

We had a little food fight, landing me completely covered with sour cream on my face, jell-o and spaghetti in my hair, Mac and cheese on my bottom and canned beans and a half eaten pizza slice on my top. The others didn't have it so bad. Lola almost fell laughing on the ground after having one look at me. I had become the easiest target after winning the Beer Pong!

They had to scrub me for hours to clean me off all that stuff.

"Darling, these things love you! They just don't want to come out of your head," Diana cracked a joke and the rest of them broke into laughter.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny, guys," I hissed in frustration.

"Well, at least you won't be in a need of a boyfriend when food just loves you like one!" Susie burst into laughter that followed another fit of laughter.

After that torturous bath, we had a pillow fight. The room ended up completely covered in feathers. Janet who was trying to escape Lola’s attack pushed her making her slip over the feathers and falling on her butts. It didn’t end there; Lola pulled Susie along with her who indeed fell on Janet who was facing Diana, both of them tumbled like dominos. Diana pulled the blanked on which I stood, bringing me down on the ground like the final pin of the bowling alley.