Moonlit Memories

Shout out to Delicio20!!! I was beginning to lose faith in this story and then I read their comment and it got me going again, so thank you Delicio20!!

I climbed off of the bed, got dressed a made my way to my cell room . I just felt so numb I felt nothing I had just killed a man and I felt nothing. I'm pretty sure that I was going through shock or something. This shit would scar me for life, I'll probably have sever trauma- like some crazy PTSD shit- but at this moment I was, I don't know what I was. I proceeded to walk down the hallway of the Customers sleeping quarters, all the while hearing the nights activities

"Oooh yes baby." that was Ashley, she's as a sweet girl from what I know, she never really said much even in bed she wasn't much of a talker either I guess.

"Just like that stop, don't you dare fucking stop!" there goes Raquel she was fucking insane all the years of abuse seemed to take its toll on her she has a sever case of Stockholm syndrome and does anything and I mean anything that anyone say customer or not she's just that obedient.

"Harder you bastard fuck me harder!" and then there was Maggie. She was the only girl here that I ever actually became friends with, I talked with her more than any of the other girls and I was very fond of her. We had a very tight bond considering the fact that we only talked face to face about two times a week.

She, like me witnessed her pack and family killed infront of her. Our wolves quickly became friends going off to talk to eachother wherever the went when they left. neither I nor Maggie knew what they would go or what they would talk about but when we felt them come back from thier talk we would feel our friendship bond become stronger. So strong to the point know that we were basically our own little two person pack we could mindlik every once and a while to make sure eachother were still alive and kicking.

"So what's this ones name he sounds like a real ladies man?" i mindlinked Maggie

"AUUUGH YES FUCK ME RICHARD LESLIE PARKER! FUCK ME GOOD!" she screamed in response

"Yeah you like that don't you dirty little slut?" Richard responded "Yeah that it say my name SAY MY FUCKING NAME!"

"AUUUGH YAAAAAAS LESLIE, UUUUGH YOU SO BIG LESLIE UUUUUGHH LESLIE!" i moaned through the mindlink

"oh my god shut up i cant conentrate when you say shit like that "she laughed. "how areyou doing with... you know..everything

"I'll let you know once i find that out myself," I was about t say something else but Kiera sense someone  was near. " someone's coming we'll talk later bye."

"Bye, be safe okay?" 

"I will bye." I cut off the link just as Victor turned round the corner he looked and me with lust most likely because of fact that I was still in my maid costume. I subconsciously crouched away in fear " Victor I was just on my way to my cell."

he gave me his infamous smirk which cause my skin to crawl. "The Alpha wishes to speak with you. he says that he wants to reward you for your excellent  work tonight."

My breath caught in my throat "Okay I will be the right away." He nodded and walk past me without a second glace. What was about to happen to me?

                                                 *                              *                             *                             *

I walked up to Alpha Cain's door and knocked. After a few seconds the door opened slightly. I walked inside to see The Alpha in his bed with his usual cup of brandy in his hand he looked up at me and smiled

"Ah Gracie, he said getting out of his bed. "I thought that was you, come here." I walked slowly towards him caution controlling my every movement. He then did the least likely thing I thought he would do, he... he pulled me into a hug. I squealed lightly at his unexpected action though he didn't seem to notice. "I'm very very  proud, you have done the pack very proud.

"Thank you Alpha Cain I am glad the you are pleased wit my actions tonight an honored that you told me personally." I lied

"Good and since you did such a good job tonight, I'm allowing you an hour long unsupervised  shower" I gasped that has never happened. ever to any of the other girls, and most of have already kil- never mind that I wasn't going to let this opportunity pass me by.

"Thank you Alpha for your generosity it is more the appreciated" I said bowing my head.  i all but ran to the shower room excited to finally have something I could look forward to since I was brought here.

*

*

*

*

*

Welp there it is you guys! Sorry it took me so long to update my laptop has been on the fritz for weeks ,hope you guys liked it, it was just a filler chapter but I promise that this next chapter will be much more exciting. Shout out  again to Delicio20 for giving me the drive to keep writing this. Comments and feedback mean a lot to me guy so please comment along with favoriting.

     -TaTa for now,

         sweeteyes