MY NEW BOOK

Hey guys here's a little snippet of my new book 'Things We Lost' I'm going to post the first chapter this Sunday!!!!!

*

*

*

*

*

"Sir we've found two civilians: one boy one girl." one of his soldiers yelled. The man tuned on his heels and started out of the room.

"Kill the boy we've no use for him. But let me see the girl." I heard a gunshot and then girl screaming. I slowly made my way to the front of the house and peered out of the window Ollin followed close behind and did the same.

The girl was on the ground in tears holding on to the body of the now dead boy. The man stood over the girl. "Stand." he said coldly. She just lied there holding the boys body completely ignoring the man. He didn't seem to like being ignored as he grabbed I girl by the chin roughly and turning her towards him, she couldn't have been more than 14. he turned her face so that her neck was on full display he placed his nose in the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent, he pulled back disgusted and threw her back onto the ground. The girl ran back to now stiff corpse and continued to sob. The man walked over to the girl without and without hesitation pulled out a gun and shot her in the head.

Ollin covered my mouth to muffle my scream, but it was too late they had already heard me they pulled all pulled out their guns and began shooting at the house. Ollin grabbed my hand and we ran dodging the parade of bullets that flew through the house. The bullets never ceased as we grabbed our bags and ran out of the door.

*

*

*

*

*

OOOOOO EXCITEMENT!!! To figure out what happens you're gonna have to read my new book 'The Things We Lost' first chapter to be published this Sunday!!!! Don't forget to Comment, Vote, and Favorite.

-sweeteyes