The Day the Alpha Waited For

Nathans POV on the day up to meeting Gracie Picture of Nathan above or on the side

I had just finished a conference call with the alphas of Strong Moon and Gold Moon pack. We were discussing the rouge situation and ways to solve it when my best friend and Beta, Dylan mind linked me.

"Alpha we have a rouge that has crossed over the territory line"

These goddamn rouges where do they keep coming from! "Does it pose a threat to us in anyway?

"I highly doubt it. When we found her she looked terrified out of her mind and passed out. She looks extremely malnourished and I honestly think that we should help her out." Normally I would say no because of the rouge situation as it is, but something was telling me that I should give this rouge a chance.

"Alright bring her to the infirmary and I'll take it from there." I shut off their connection and walked out of my office nearly running straight into the last person I ever wanted to see. Kendra: the two of us hooked up a few times during the summer and now she refused to leave me alone.

"Hey baby," she tried to say seductively but failed. "I miss you I haven't seen you in a while." She slinked her spray-tanned arm around my neck and tried to kiss me.

"Yeah I know and I'd like to keep it that way... indefinitely. I pried her arms off me and started for the infirmary.

"I know you want me Nathan. Just wait! You will and I'll be here waiting for you baby." She yelled out after me. I just rolled my eyes and continued down the hall turning to the left to the stairs and proceeded down. I made my way into the living room where some of the pack members were hanging out. As I walk past they bowed there heads saying Alpha and afternoon Alpha I nodded and continued through the room. I always hated walking through the living room because that's where all the mated wolves would congregate. I would never say it out loud but I was ridiculously jealous of them.

I'm 23 years old and I'm still looking for my mate. It was very aggravating at times but I couldn't let it show but I know the pack was starting to feel it. I should have found her by now and I had all but given up all hope of finding her. I sighed and walked into the hospital wing. My wolf Jasper was acting very strange he was running around in my mind and seemed agitated for some reason. "What's wrong?" he didn't answer "Dude what's up why are you acting like this?" again no answer. "Jasper will you tell me what the fuck is going on-?" he shut his link off from me! "You little fuck!" I swear to goddess if you don't fucking tell me what's going on I'm going to-"

"Alpha?" the pack nurse Jennifer asked concerned. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah my wolf's just being a little fuc-... difficult" I growled lowly catching myself and I heard Jasper chuckling in my head and that only made me growl more."

"Okay... well I checked out the rouge and honestly I'm surprised she's been able to stay alive as long as she has.

"Why do you say that?" I asked quicker than I planned to. What is going on with me why do I care about some random rouge? Normally I wouldn't give a rouge a second thought, but for some reason I'm genuinely concerned about the rouge girls well being...

"Well it looks like she hasn't eaten any real food in almost a month and even before that she looks as though she was being held captive somewhere, there are ligature marks on both her wrists and they haven't healed so she was probably tied up using silver shackles." I looked at her shocked. Who the hell would do that to someone let alone a she-wolf. Jasper growled in my mind but remained silent other than that. I decided that I would go and check on our mystery house guest and see her for myself.