Do You Like Pancakes? (Part 1.)

Picture of Gracies' Outfit above or on the side>>>

Nathans POV

We made our way downstairs and I could finally say that I was glad to walk through the living room, okay glad was an understatement, I was fucking elated!  I snuck a peak at my gorgeous mate and she took my breath away. The jeans she was wearing seemed to cling to her like a second skin, and Oh my Goddess that ass! I just wanted to grab it, squeeze, flip it, and reverse it. I could alreadly imagine having her bare naked body pinned up against a wall  and kneading that perfect  ass with my hands. I would kiss and nibble up and down her neck preparing the area for where I would soon be marking her as mine, and just when she couldn't take anymore I would bite down. She would moan in my ear and just when she thought it was over I would thrust my cock deep in her tight chocolate pus-.

"Um hey are you okay?" I heard a tiny voice asked as my thoughts were interrupted. I looked down to see my mate tugging on the hem of my t-shirt looking up at me with concern and confusion written all over her face. She was fucking adorable, I brought her hand up to my lips and kissed it. I smiled to reassure her that all was well and that I didn't almost just get a ragging boner just by looking at her. Still holding her hand I lead her into the kitchen. It was at that moment that I realized, I couldn't cook for shit. Fuck what do I do? I couldn't ask for an Omega to cook for me because I told the pack to leave the house for a few hours to show Gracie around, and I wasn't going to ask an Omega to come and cook for us because then I would just look like a fucking asshole. Think Nathan think, I couldn't embarrass myself in front of my mate. I'm an Alpha for Goddess sake why didn't I ever learn how to cook, what if she rejects me because I can't cook for her! What if she can't stand the fact that I don't know how to fend for myself in the kitchen. She might think that I can't fend for her, or protect her or our pups!  I suddenly couldn't breath and started to feel dizzy again I leaned against a cabinet and fell. "Nathan? Nathan! Oh Goddess what's wrong? Nathan please talk to me!" 

I could feel myself blacking out as my lungs seemed to refuse to take in oxygen, and just when I was about to be consumed by the darkness I felt a bolt of light corse through my body. It was the most pleasuring most addicting thing I had ever experienced. Jaspar was going crazy in my head, he was jumping for fucking joy. I opened my eyes and the I realized what was happening. She was kissing me. Holy. Fucking. Shit. Her lips were softer than silk, smoother than the sound of jazz and more delicious then... well fucking anything. I grabbed her legs,which were on either side of me and pulled her closer, making sure not to touch her in anyway that she didn't want me too. I was in heaven, her kisses were like heroin and I was hooked, I just couldn't get enough of her. Then as soon as it happened, it was over, she broke the kiss and rested her forehead on mine. There was no sound other then the breath that we were both trying to get back. After a minuet or two she spoke. "Are you okay?" Her voice laced with both concern and lust. 

"Yeah, Much better now." I said smirking. She giggled and we just sat for I don't even know how long, just holding each other, breathing in each others scent. I couldn't believe that this beautiful woman was my mate. I had always wondered what she would look like, but it never really crossed my mind that she could have been black, Not that I have a problem with that. I just normally dated chicks likes Kendra... and thinking back to that now definitely proves I don't know what I'm doing. "Um... why did you kiss me?"

"I... uh... I remembered reading somewhere that holding your breath stops a panic attack... so... I kissed you." So she only kissed me because my fucking panic attack, not because she wanted to. Fuck that hurts. For goddess sake I just embarrassed myself in front of my mate, she must think i'm such a coward. Fuck! I'm fucking pathetic! I just had a panic attack over food for fuck sake this is ridiculous. I'm an pathetic excuse for an Alpha.

"No you're not stop talking about yourself like that." Shit I just talked out loud again, I can even talk to myself in my head properly. I swiftly lifted her off of my lap and walked out of the room. I could feel my wolf coming to the surface. I was angry, angry at the fact that I behaved like a child and not an Alpha in front of the woman that i was supposed to protect. My wolf and I were embarrassed and it was infuriating. I had to get out of here before I did something that I would regret. I walked toward the backyard door  when I felt tiny arms slide around my waist."Don't go...please" 

Her grip around my waist tightened. It was a desperate kind of grasp, like she though that if she let go she would lose me forever, and in that moment I felt exactly the same. I had just found her and here I was running away from her because of a little hiccup, I didn't once take her feelings into account. I mean I know absolutely nothing about her but I could tell that she hurting, and if me being embarrassed even for a half of a millisecond would help ease what ever burden she's carrying then so be it. I pulled her around so she was facing me. Her eyes were welling up with tears and I could literally feel my heart tearing apart. I grabbed the sides of her face and just stared into her eyes. She blinked and a tear rolled down her cheek, I took my thumb and wiped to away. I didn't know what to say or how to say it but I because of the mate bond it didn't matter. I could feel her and her me, I don't know how-else to describe it other than complete and utter serenity. I was... Happy? Wow so this is what happiness feels like, it's fucking great. I focused on her eyes and I could see more tear surfacing, I suddenly grabbed her face and kissed both of her eyelids over and over again: left, right, left,  right, then I switched it up and did right left, ya know, just to be sure. She laughed continuously while she shrieked "What are you doing? Haha stop it, are you crazy! I'm gonna go blind!"

 I stopped and looked at her. "Do you like pancakes?" I blurted out suddenly. Hey.. wait... yeah, pancakes are food, Yeah way to fucking go Nathan. *mentally pats self on back* There was a moment of silence and I think saw a glint of something in her eyes. fear, remorse, sorrow? I couldn't tell because as soon at it was there it was gone and was replaced with the brightest and most beautiful smile I had ever seen. "Fuck yeah I do! Oh my Goddess I know the best recipe, Come on lets go!" she answered grabbing my arm and dragging me towards the kitchen. I couldn't help but smile. This She-Wolf is going to be the death of me. 

Little did I know it was actually me who would be the death of her.

*

*

*

*

*

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN. A CLIFF HANGER! MAYBE? POSSIBLY? INDEFINITELY? WHO KNOWS??? (I DO!)

Haha anyways on a different note This story has almost  9.5 thousand reads! Thank you guys so much! Special shout out to fellow wattpadiwan (thats what I call us) Her_Skeleton! I wrote this chapter with you in mind, I hope it was gush worthy :D!!!

Sorry that it took me so long to update guys. Christmas time is hectic as hell, but I wanted to make sure that I had a new chapter up for y'all. Also I would really appreciate it if you guys would take a look at my other book 'Things We Lost' I've been kind of neglecting that story because this one has suddenly started to take off. But please read it when you get the chance. I'll be posting the new chapter of that book tomorrow.  However my birthday I coming up on January 3rd so I might not get part 2 of this chapter out until the following week. But I will try my hardest. Don't Forget to Comment, Vote, and Favorite! Love Y'all and Happy Holidays!

-sweeteyes