chapter 1

~Tae's POV~

I walked to school like any other day. Alone with headphones in my ear, kicking small pebbles down the sidewalk. The cold air brushed my cheeks as they began flushing bright red. My phone lit up and revealed a text from none other than my stupid ass friends.

KOOKIE ^_^ :
hey sexy, looking real good this fine morning.

I laughed a little and turned around to see a car pilled with four boys inside. J-Hope laid on the horn expecting me to move faster. I slowly made my way over to the back door of his car to make him mad. He simply rolled his eyes and flipped me the bird. I stifled a laugh and opened the door hopping in the car.

"Think your real funny don't ya." J-Hope said trying to keep a straight face and eyeing me in the rear view mirror.

I grinned hard not being able to control my usual rectangle smile. "Don't mean to brag or anything, but I know I am funny as hell." I snapped my fingers making it more dramatic. J-Hope roled his eyes and fixed his eyes back on the road.

"So, TaeTae, you seem awfully perky this morning. What's got you in such a good mood?" Jin asked poking my cheek.

"oh yknow, not anything too special just that I get to see my most perfect husband today." I answered plainly, grinning ear to ear.

Everyone groaned and Jungkook hit his head on the back of the seat.

"Why would you ask?!" Suga asked turning around to face Jin. "And we've been through this Tae, he's not your husband!"

Jin put his hands up. "Hey, it's not my fault he's all creepy and stuff.'

"I am not creepy!" I half shouted struggling to put a hand on my hip because of being in the car. "I am just simply in love."

"You're a weird one..." Kookie said quietly unbuckling his seat belt.

"Well that's just what it is! Love is weird. And it hurts. Love hurts. But no one said it'd be easy having this sexy man as your husband." I said bringing up a picture of my teacher on my phone.

"Oh dear Lord." J-Hope groaned. "Shut up and get the hell out of the car before you make us late for school."  I causually hopped out of the car and skipped to the front of the building signaling the other by waving my hands to hurry up.

"C'mon guys!" I yelled at them. "The faster we get in here, the better the view will be!"  I saw a couple students walk past and give me weird looks. A few girls murmuring how the view was already looking good eyeing me up and down. That's right. Girls actually like me. Not like actually like me just admire my good looks. I flashed them a smile and heard one of them gasp. I rolled my eyes and continued making a big scene to make my friends hurry up.

"Oh my goodness calm down before you hurt yourself." Suga said while walking up to me as I was jumping up and down. J-Hope simply punched me in the shoulder laughing at me. I let him put his arm arounf me as we walked into the school to our lockers.

Kookie was already at our locker with it open waiting for me to put my stuff in it with a huge cheesy grin on his face. I pinched his cheeks as I came up to him.

"Awh Kookie!" I gushed. "You're just so cute!"

"Yah!" He yelled smacking my hands away. "Stop doing that. I'm not cute. I am hot!" He said striking a ridiculous pose. I threw my head back and laughed. He chimed in giving me just enough time to ruffle his hair. "TAE! I have a reputation to keep here!" He screamed fixing his hair making a few peoples attentions turn toward us. I turned my back and put everything into my locker seeing Jungkook still have a pouty look on his face.