chapter 6

~Tae's POV~

The rest of school passed really slowly. When the final bell rang I walked hurriedly to the lunch room meeting up with the guys like we always do after school. I looked around and spotted my group of friends. I rushed over sliding into the booth next to Jungkook.

"Hi Kookie!" I said happily ruffling his hair. He gave me weird look and brought his hand up to fix it.

"Taehyung-ah! Don't mess it up!" He was frantically trying to get his hair neat again and Yoongi brought his hand ip fixing it for him. I smiled at their cuteness and how Jungkook was the only one he showed his true feelings around. It was kind of weird seeing them together but I got used to it knowing that theyre both happy.

"Feeling better i see Tae?" Jin said with a mouthful of ice cream. I saw Namjoon looking at him smiley. All this table is, is love. Everyone looks so lovey and it makes me feel so alone. Just looking around everyone has someone, well, i assume Hoseok has someone because he's always texting someone and so smiley. It was kind of gross all the lovey-ness.  I want is a lovey relationship.

I want Park Jimin.

I smiled thinking about what had happened. I want to go see him. I miss him already-ugh, I'm pathetic.

"Tae!" I snapped up looking at Namjoon. "I said, can we still all come over after school today..?"

"Oh.. Uh- of course!" I nodded quickly. "But, I gotta go I'll see you guys there!" I quickly got up rushing to Mr. Park's classroom. I couldn't wait to see him any longer.I sounded like a little school girl, but right now I didn't care. All I wanted was him. Nothing but Mr. Park Jimin.

I got to the door and looked through the little window seeing him sitting at his desk. He looked damn good. He's wearing a white button up shirt that hugged his torso very nicely. His black pants that made his ass look so damn good. He was always wearing nice clothes like this. He had a tie and was wearing a round pair of specs while he was reading stuff on the computer. Oh my god, he is a very beautiful man. Sculpted so perfectly.

I opened the door and slipped in slamming it kind of hard behind me. He looked up with wide eyes at me and I smiled walking over to his desk. I stood in front of him and leaned down grabbing his tie and pulling him close to me.

"You, Mr. Park, look so damn good today." I inched my face closer to his smirking. He still had a surprised look on his face and it made me even more confident. "We still have some time before we need to leave." I looked into his eyes biting my lip trying to be as seductive I could. I saw him look down at my lips licking his own. "Do you wanna take a little break from your work and have some fun with me?" I made my voice as innocent as I could and I saw him glance down my body biting his lip.  I leaned in more and he put his hands on his chest pushing me back lightly. I stumbled back surprised by his sudden rejection.

"What...?" I asked kind of feeling hurt by him not wanting me. He glanced over at the middle of the classroom and I gave him a confused look.

"Uh.. I'm sorry Taehyung... I'm kind of a little busy to help you with your homework right now. I'm with another student right now." He kept  nodding his head toward the desks and I awkardly looked over in that direction. My eyes widened and I could feel my face heat up instantly when I saw someone sitting in one of the desks. She was a girl that I'd talked to a few times in a lower grade than me. She took this class because she advanced in maths. Her name was Brooke and she had witnessed something no one was ever supposed to know about. I backed away from Jimin slowly and he stood up straightening his tie.

"W-when I'm done with this student, I can help you work on your... your uh... play? Yes! Your play! We can practice your play when I'm done here." He was an awful liar. I glanced over at her and she just kept on writing and then stood up and walked over to us.