chapter 7

~Taehyung's POV~

"You got it there?" I asked him jokingly as he fumbled with the keys.

"Yah! Shut up, at least I have my license!" He joked back smiling at me as he opened the door and got in the drivers seat.

I laughed nervously and got in the passenger seat. I still felt really nervous around him. I feel like the only reason i was so daring was because I had control over him. I had him moaning my name and begging me for me. Like he actually wanted more of me. Like i wasn't a child and this wasn't illegal. But now since were just talking, I feel like I could say anything any minute too 'childishly' or weird that will make him not like me.

"You alright?" He asked looking at me with concern pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Oh... Yeah I'm great.." I put on a forced smile and buckled up avoiding eye contact as I looked forward. I saw him nod out of the corner of my eye obviously not believing me.

"Hmm... Alright." He responded with starting the car and beginning to drive. The drive was mostly quiet until he turned on the radio quietly, just loud enough to break the awkward silence. He tapped his hands against the steering wheel to the beat of the music and I smiled watching him. It took me a minute or two to realize the song and I gasped loudly turning up the radio.

"Ah I love this song!! This is my favorite group!" I squealed accidentally fanboying. He glanced over at me half smiling and half judging me.

"You're a fan of big bang?" He asked chuckling.

"Oh my god, yes! I love them so much! I'm trying to get tickets to the show near here!" I exclaimed turning up the radio more and quietly singing along. I mostly forgot about my worry of being in a car with Mr. Park Love Of My Life Jimin by listening and singing along to this somg. As the song got over, I looked over to see Jimin looking at me amused.

"Wow..." He said smiling. "That was quite interesting." I blushed madly looking away from him.

"I-I'm sorry.." I said feeling like I annoyed him.

"What? No don't be! It was cute seeing you all excited over someone you obsess over like that!" I could tell he was still teasing at the last part and I smiled a little.

Little do you know how I act when I 'obsess' over you Mr. Park.

I got the thoughts of me fanboying over my teacher out of my head quickly and I coughed a little pointing at a house on the end of the street.

"That ones mine right there." I said quietly. He nodded and pulled up the curb putting the car in park. He sighed looking over at me and smiled a little.

"Your parents arent home?" He asked looking at the empty driveway. My cheeks flushed as I begin to think things in a dirty way.

"N-no they're on a business trip together." I responded looking down at my hands nervously.

"Oh." He said looking out his window. I could tell he felt awkward as well and I began to felt bad for making the atmosphere like this.

"Yeah... Uh... Thanks for the ride.. I appreciate it.." I said unbuckling and grabbing the door handle getting ready to leave. "I'll see on Monday at school." I smiled a little and saw him smile back making my heart flutter.