chapter 5

~Tae's POV~

I decided to stay in that room instead of facing the reality outside. I felt so hurt. How could I think a man, who has sexual intercourse with people for money, could actually like me? I sat on the couch with my head buried in my knees, crying for about a half hour. I must have dosed off because I opened my eyes to see Yoongi shaking me awake.

"Tae, are you okay? What happened?" He asked once I opened my eyes.

"Where's Mr. Park?" Jungkook, who was standing behind him asked. His name made me cringe and I put my head back down groaning.

"He went home. He took his fucking money and left me!" I spat looking up at them with tears stinging at my eyes again. Jungkook walked over to me and flung his arms around me.

"Aw, TaeTaeee~" He cooed. "It'll be okay! How about we go home and you tell us what happened?" He pulled away and I nodded looking over at Yoongi who looked slightly annoyed with Jungkook hugging me. I stood up and followed the two out the door meeting up with the rest of the group and heading to the van. I sat in the way back with my head leaned against the window. J-hope sat next to me and I could feel his gaze on me but I didn't feel like talking to anyone yet.

We pulled into my driveway and we all piled out, deciding to stay here because my parents are gone. I grabbed the key from under the mat and opened the door making my way upstairs right away so I didn't have to talk to them. I burst open my door and flung myself onto the bed pulling a pillow to my chest. I felt like such a cry baby. It shouldn't have affected me this much, but here I am crying mercifully into a pillow. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened.

"You're so sexy"

Those words ran around in my head and Mr. Park's voice sounded beautiful saying them. I clutched my pillow tighter burying my head into it. It took what felt like forever, but I finally managed to cry myself to sleep.

~~

Monday came faster than I hoped. I told the guys all about what happened. They all gave me sympathy but told me I should try to get over him. It's so much easier said than done.

I walked into school with my headphones in and my head down, bumping into a few people. I didn't bother looking up or apologizing as I ran into them. I hit someone who was obviously in a hurry to where they were going and fell backwards making everything spill out of my bad and my headphones to fall out of my ears.

"Shit." I cursed as I rubbed my head.

"Oh my god, Taehyung. I'm so sorry!" I didn't have to look up to know who's voice it was. I kept my head down and started picking up my stuff. I saw the him bend down and start picking up my books. I rolled my eyes hoping he'd leave. I reached for a book at the same time he did. His hand was placed on top of mine and I looked up to see him smiling shyly at me. I yanked at the book making him lose the grip and put it in my bag standing back up.

"Tae... I'm sorry I didn't mean to." He stood up and looked at me. I felt tears coming back as I looked into his eyes.

"It doesn't matter." I said coldly. His eyes widened a little by the tone in my voice.

"Are you okay?" He asked stepping toward me a little.

"It doesn't fucking matter!" I spat at him turning around and walking to class. I felt tears running down my cheeks and I turned into the bathroom locking myself in a stall. I slide down the wall bring my knees up to chest and putting my hands in my hair pulling harshly. I was so frustrated by him. He's acting like nothing happened. He keeps playing with my feelings and I hate it.

It's the cutest thing you've had a crush on me for so long.

If he knows how I feel, why is he treating me like this? He can't just come up to me like nothing happened. He knows what he did! Its so wrong.