chapter 2

~Taehyungs POV~

Jungkook was acting really weird. And not the normal weird, crazy Jungkook. But so weird. I don't know what it was but I wasn't gonna let it ruin my day. That class dragged on and I had to sit there and pretend to work on the project. Not that Im a person who doesn't put work into group projects but I was still so giddy. My next class was with the love of my life and I couldn't wait any longer.

"So I think that we should write about the girls death la-" The bell cut Jungkook off and I shot up.

"Right! Sounds good man, whatever you think. Gotta run! Bye." I ran outta the room as fast as I could. I ran into someone half way down the hall and fell, making that twice today

"Damn.... Are you okay, dude?" I looked up and saw a guy I've never noticed before but took his hand and got up anyway.

"U-uh... Yeah I'm great its my fault. I was in a hurry. Anywho, I don't remember ever seeing you."

"Oh yeah, I'm new. My names Kim Namjoon. But, you can just call me RapMon." He flashed me a smile and stuck out his hand. Wow, charming.

"I'm Kim Taehyung. But, you can just call me Tae.. Or something like that." I shook his hand and looked at the clock in the hallway. 2 minutes. "Uh, sorry to cut this short but I've gotta go to class... So, uh I'll see you around then, 'Rapmon.'" I smirked and turned around.

"And I'll see you around, 'Tae'" I heard him half shout behind me. I just smiled and kept walking to see my very beautiful husband.

I stepped in the class and was disappointed when I looked to his desk and he wasn't there. I turned to my seat and saw Jin and Suga over by there waving at me. I waved back and walked over.

"Hey Tae Tae." Jin gushed ruffling my hair. I brought my hands up to fix it and smiled at them.

"Yah! Leave my hair alone. I gotta make sure I look good for my date with my husband." Suga groaned and hit his head on the desk not so softly.

"Tae., I am warning you right now. Don't start with this creepy shit. It's creepy and quite unhealthy." Suga said sternly with his head still down.

"Well someones crappy." I mumbled almost inaudible under my breath. He lifted up his hand and his middle finger shot up. I dramatically put my hand on my chest, "I am hurt."

"Okay, class everyone settle down and take your seats please." Mr. Park sexy ass Jimin walked in and told me what to do. Why does this make me so hot oh my goodness.

"Here we go, with the show." I smirked and slid into my seat. I saw Jin and Yoongi look at each other and roll their eyes. But I couldn't care less. My man is standing right in front of me. Well not directly in front of but you know, same thing. Just looking at him. Damn, he is a fine piece of man. Here I sit, practically throwing away my maths education to undress my teacher with my eyes. Just looking at him. He is so so so perfect and se-

"Mr. Taehyung.. Your answer please.." I looked up and my eyes nearly bulged out of my head. My eyes were locked with none other than my fucking love. I heard Jin and Yoongi snickering beside me.I looked over at them with hopeful eyes.

"U-uh.." I started. "W-what was- er uh were we talking about?" I scratched the back of my head awkwardly. I heard the whole class laugh and my face turned red.

"Right. That's what I thought." I looked back up at Mr.Jimin, "I'd like to see you after school. This isn't the first time and I'm going to try to make it the last." The bell rung breaking the tension in the room. I threw my head down on the desk groaning.

"Hey, isn't this a good thing?" I looked up and saw Jin. "You and your husband getting alone time." He wriggled his eyebrows. I punched him in the arm.