Chapter 09: Things Can't Save

Maya's POV

*dream*

Where am I? WAIT- this place looks familiar. I walk around and I saw nothing but blackness. Wait- I know this place! This was the place I was dreaming when I was at the hospital. I look I looked around to find a hole somewhere on the ground. I heard the door open and I saw Wilfred again, holding a bloody knife.

"I'm your worst nightmare darling," Wilfred laughed, evily holding the knife, walking to me.

"GO AWAY YOU STUPID ASS BASTARD!!!" I yelled.
I kept running until I felt something deep. It was the hole I fell in. I jump in and suddenly I have a feeling that I might end up in my house. I walked around to the kitchen to grab a knife incase that monster is here. I heard the vase book again. And I saw the blood written on the wall saying watch out, I'm coming for you. I walked to my bedroom looking at all the blood and knives on the wall. As I opened my bedroom door, I saw the guy that looked like Mark. I just can't help it that he was crying, should I kill him, or not? I should cause I have a feeling that he will kill me. I silently walked up to him, and stabbed him.

Suddenly, he didn't scream. Instead he grabbed me and threw me on the bed, I felt some liquid on the bed and as I touched the liquid, it was blood.

I made an disgust when I touched the blood. Then I saw the guy coming up to me.

"He's always watching," he said.
He grabbed me and threw me outside. I landed on my shoulder. I yelled in pain. I looked around to see where my house was, nothing. Where am I, is this the meadows, what is it? I looked up at the sky, I saw ten falcons flying. What is a sign of danger or what? I got up, dusting off the dirt. Suddenly I heard three people yelling behind me. As I turned around, it was Mark, Dark, and Ash. I was yards away from them. I kept running to them until I felt the ground moving. Then I saw the ground cracked. It was an earthquake.

"MAYA, RUUUUN!!" Mark yelled.
I kept running to Mark. I was almost there until the ground started to break and fall.

"JUMP AND GRABBED ON TO THIS!!" Ash yelled, throwing the end of the rope to me.
I jumped as the ground broke. Suddenly, the rope started to tear. I screamed loudly.

"HOLD ON, PULL ASH!!" Dark yelled.

"HURRY!!" I yelled.
The rope ripped off and I fell down until there was a branch that saved me, but the branch was starting to break. I tried to find a a way to get to Mark, Dark, and Ash, but nothing. The branch broke and I started to fall.... somewhere.

*end of dream*

I screamed and shot up, deep breathes as I violently looked around. I heard running in the hallway, as the door opened, it was Mark. He ran up and sat next to me. He put his arm around me and I grabbed it

"Shh, it's ok. It's ok I'm here" he said, and kissed my forehead. Tears were running down my face, I just a stared at the wall.
My heart was starting to beat fast. I don't even know if I'm dreaming. I blinked

"Is this a dream," I hesitated quietly, looking at Mark.

"No, your going to be okay....your going to be okay," he said, kissing my forehead. I looked around too see blood, nothing. What about the knives? Nothing. What about the creature I saw? Still nothing. Then I hear a scream, Ash.

" Ash" Mark said and grabbed my hand. I finally got out of my daze and started running done the hallway. We got to the Living Room to see Ash on the floor, sobbing and Dark holding her.

" Ash Wake up" Dark yelled and shook her.

" Stop It!" She yelled and cried more, I've never seen her cry this much since our parents died. Then her eyes shot open. She had tears running down her face as she clenched Darks sleeve.

" Ashlyn" I said and sat next to her with Mark. She didn't move.

" Ash" I asked and put my hand on her shoulder. She flinched violently but didn't move.

" Petrified" Dark said and Ash tightened her hold on his arm.

" They hide in the dark" she said clearly. Then I had the eerie feeling I was being watched

?????'s POV

The worse is yet to come Maya..... it'll be real...... this time..... don't worry about yourself......... worry about the one you love........ I will return...... You'll never see your sister ever again..........cause......... I'm taking you somewhere in the woods........... be careful what you wish for......... you might just get it.