Chapter 21: Is It Just The Beginning?

Maya's POV

I got up from the ground. I felt a bruse on my knee. Where are we, are we back home?
"We're home!" Dark said, pointing to his house.
"C'mon guys, let's go home..." Ash sighed.
We walked down to Mark and Dark's house. As soon as we got to the house, we entered the backyard. Mark and Dark's mom was outside of the porch, worried sick that she ran over to us.
"Where we're you guys?!?! I was worried sick!!" She yelled.
"We we're all kidnapped but we escaped," Mark said.
Mark kept holding me tighter than ever. After being kidnapped and all that stuff, at least I got to spend more time with him, his brother, and my sister. Since Wilfred's gone, who's gonna stop us?
"I should start heading home now," I said, yawing.
"Are you sure?" Mark said.
"I'm sure."
Mark and I walked to the front door. Mark opened the door for me and closed the door.
"I got to spend time with you my love," he whispered, holding my hand.
"Yeah," I whispered back.
Mark got closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, leaving a warm feeling on my back.
"I was afraid that Wilfred poisoned you to death back there. I was crying for four hours and I thought you we're gonna be gone. I don't want to lose you Maya, I don't anything bad to happen to you, I love you," he whispered in my ear.
"I love you too Mark," I whispered back.
Mark pressed his soft lips to mine. He started to French kiss me. His hands we're roaming everywhere on my body, then he started to give me neck kisses while grabbing my ass. I let out a moan when he did that. Mark's hand slide in my pants, fingering me. My hand slide down in his pants, teasing his dick, hearing him moan.
"Ahhhh Maya... baby," he whined.
We kissed once again. He kissed my cheek, holding me tight.
"Have a goodnight sleep, I love you," he whispered.
"I love you too."
Mark pecked my lips and let go of my hands. I started to walk back to my house. I walked up to my driveway just thinking about Mark. I opened the door and entered the house.
The wall was covered in blood saying 'watch out, I'm coming for you!' I started to shiver for a second. This scary shit started to look familiar to me. I heard a vase broke in the kitchen. Fuck. I started to walk down the hallway to my bedroom.
"What the fuck happened here?! I whispered. There was knives on the wall, skulls everywhere, and blood on the floor. I was scared to what happened in my house. I walked into my bedroom, there was someone in my room, curled up in a ball. That someone looked like Mark but it couldn't be mark, could it?
"Mark?"
It wasn't mark, it was a creature that looked like Mark. I screamed as loud as a lion, roaring. The creature started to attack me. I attacked the creature and killed it. I started to hear whispers, they sound like Wilfred.
"Maya, its me Wilfred. You thought I was dead, well I'm not. Your nightmares are becoming real. I'm not done with you guys. You thought this is over? Hahaha well its just the beginning! I'm coming back to haunt you guys and there's no way to stop me. Mwuahahahahaha!"
Shit... Wilfred's alive. How can this be? I grabbed my cellphone and called Mark.
[Mark: hello?]
[Maya:Mark, what if I told you that Wilfred is still alive?]
[Mark: are you fucking serious?!]
[Maya: I'm not kidding, his creature tore up my house with knives, blood, and bones! It fuckin' attacked me!!!]
[Mark:Shit, you okay?]
[Maya: yeah, I killed it]
[Mark: we're coming over right now!!]

After the phone call, he came over to check on me.
"Shit Maya, your place looks very creepy!!"
"Looks like we're not safe anymore...."
"What are we gonna do?!"
"I don't know, we're gonna have to find a way."
I guess we'll have to fight him off then. Another journey...... Another nightmare.