Chapter 19: Safe And Sound

Dark's POV

   It was getting dark. Everyone was safe and escaped the haunted mansion. I looked at everyone, even Mark, Ash, and Maya.
    "Now what?" Mark said, looking at everyone.
    "I guess we go home now?" Maya said.
   "Thank you guys for freeing us from the mansion, we been trapped there forever, since Wilfred became wicked and turn everything bad, but now that he's gone, we can go back to what we were doing," Daniel said, full of excited.
   "Well if you need anything, just let us know," Ash said.
   "Ok, well, we'll see you guys soon. Goodbye everyone and thanks again for saving us, o' Markiplier,"Daniel said, bowing down at us.
   Everyone faded into brightness. Mark was at least happy to see everyone. I looked down at Ash, she cuddling with me, putting her head on my chest. I hugged Ash and put my head on top of her head. I closed my eyes and breathe. I opened my eyes and saw Mark cupped Maya's cheek with one hand, while the other on her back.
    It was getting way dark now. I used my magic as a light back home. It felt like home was far away. I feel like I can conquer anything now, but for now I shall use my powers for good. We all kept walking back home.
   "Mark, I'm sorry for what I did in the past, its just that I've always wanted to be good and I realize that good isn't bad. I know Wilfred was your best friend but you've loved Wilfred more than I, so I got jealous and used my powers for bad instead of good. I wish that you've loved me more since I'm your brother. Now that Wilfred's gone, we don't have to worry about anything at all, So will you forgive me?" I said.
    "I forgive you," Mark said.

We gave each other a bro hug. I'll never hurt anyone ever again, not even Mark, Maya, and Ash.

(A/N: sorry if the chapter was short, me was being lazy)