(6) Last Two Days

Not edited!! And excuse any mistakes and lack of italics, I wrote this all on my phone :P

Banner on the side is of Tristan <3

Enjoy! :)

_________________________________________________________ 

The rest of the day passed quite uneventfully, except for the few times where I would see Tristan between classes and my heart-beat would accelerate.

I slung my bag properly over my shoulder and headed off to my bicycle humming to myself, not really paying attention to where I was going, hence causing me to bump into someone.

"Watch where you're going," I say rudely, not even bothering to see who it is

I bend down to pick my books that had fallen from my bag when I hear a voice apologising.

"Oh I'm so sorry Sophie! I'll help you with those papers," Tristan said, scooping up all the loose assignment papers that had slipped out of my bag as well. Oh why of all people to be rude to today did it have to be Tristan?

"It's okay I'm on it.." I said then seeing he'd already picked them up, I added a shy thanks, "Oh thanks Tris."

"No Problem. Got me a nickname already huh?" He remarks teasingly.

"Yup, 'cause your name's too long," I say back jokingy.

"Aww come on, my name's neither too long or short. It's perfect and you know it is," He says, winking at me.

I blush, what a flirt! Not that I minded though...

"Hm, maybe. But Tris sounds cooler so that's what I'm gonna call you from now on!" then added after a second thought, "You don't mind though, do you?"

"Nah it's fine," he replies.

"Cool, 'cause even if you did I'd still call you Tris," I say grinning.

By this time I realize we've walked together till his car, which was a impressive black colored mercedes CLS.

"You're funny. Hey do you want a ride? I just got this and I wouldn't mind showing off a little," He says winking at me, again.

"Nah it's cool, I got my bicycle," I say. I would have obviously accepted his car- ride invite if it weren't for the fact that I had to be at the hot- line centre. There's nothing wrong with going there, I just didn't want Tristan knowing I worked there.

Tristan gives me a incerdoulous look that says 'are you seriously rejecting my Mercede's offer for your bicycle?'

"Don't give me that look! My bicycle is way better as its cheap and helps to lose calories while cars are bloody expensive, plus they make you fat and lazy. Hence, my bicycle is better, that's why I shall ride on it," I say in defense. I have no idea why I'm trying to make my bicycle look better infront of his Merecedes CLS because it'll never be in a million years. I guess my ego's a little too big to admit to him how in love I was with his car.

He shrugged, "Whatever, in time you'll come to realize how awesome my car is!" He responds and by this time he's in the car and has started it already. "Bye, see you tomorow" he adds smiling as he drives off, making me smile widely in return.

I realize I'm just standing alone smiling like an idiot so I quickly walk back to my bicycle before someone notices my moment of idiocy.

I mount on my bicycle and pedal to the hot- line centre. Once there, I lock my bicycle by a rack and sign in with Tom's mom quickly heading off to the second floor before she could start a conversation with me. The first time's awkwardness was still fresh.