8: Fourth of July

Since it just passed, so. . .^_^

Anyways, I hope ye enjoy!

•••

The whole crew gathered in the grassy fields of the park, awaiting the fireworks.

(Y/N) ran around, Nogla following her and playing with her while the rest talked about whatever was on their mind.

The girls sat apart from the guys, talking about the big wedding.

"Just a few weeks left, Kitty!" Kourtney pointed out, and Emma nodded.

"I'm actually pretty nervous," Kitty admitted, glancing at Jon. "What if something goes wrong?"

"Don't think that way, Kitty," Emma said softly. "Yes, it may not go as planned, but everything'll be fine."

"Okay, alright," Kitty whispered, hugging herself. "Thanks, guys."

Emma and Kourtney smiled and the three fell in for a group hug, which ended up attracting everyone's attention.

Evan, Tyler, Brock, Craig, Brian, Marcel, Lui, and Jon invited themselves to join, making it a massive group hug.

(Y/N) ran over and squeezed in, finding a place in between Kitty and Jon.

Nogla stood over them all, confused but amused.

•••

Darkness took over, and everyone sat on their blankets.

Jon had his arm around Kitty, (Y/N) in his lap.

"This is gonna be great," Jon said as Kitty leaned her head on his shoulder. "A perfect night with my two favorite girls."

Kitty smiled and kissed his cheek, then (Y/N)'s head.

The fireworks began, displaying a beautiful show for all to enjoy.

Especially (Y/N).