64 ; Happy Birthday, Garrett

As soon as you opened your eyes, you felt a rush of adrenaline run through you as you remembered the significance of this particular day.

As of today, your baby brother was a year old. You threw off the covers and ran into his room, your hair a mess and in your pajamas.

You frowned at the empty crib and went downstairs to see your parents sitting on the couch, Garrett in Jon's arms.

You ran over and poked your little brother's little nose, smiling as he giggled softly.

"Happy birthday, buddy," you murmured, kissing his forehead. "Today's gonna be awesome."

And it was.

Later on, everyone came over to celebrate Garrett's birthday. Even new faces; Emma introduced him as Jordan(note: not CaptainSparklez. I have a crush on my friend Jordan and yeah let me dream haha), and, for once, she seemed happy.

The present pile was as high as your was, and you often found yourself outside with Lottie and Toby, playing with Kiloah.

The sliding door opened, and Kitty poked her head out, yelling, "Cake time!"

The three of you ran inside, pushing past people and finding seats at the table. Garrett sat in his high chair, Jon holding the cake in front of him, yet out of his reach.

Everyone chorused Happy Birthday happily, Garrett itching to touch the colorful cake as everyone sang to him.

Kitty cut and handed everyone their slice, and the conversations picked up again. You shoveled the sweet concoction of cake and icing into your mouth, a smile on your face while you chewed.

After everyone finished, it was present time; everyone gathered in the main room, finding a spot to sit as Kitty plopped down next to the present pile, Garrett on her lap. She read out the cards, then presented the presents for all to see.

Dan and Phil got Garrett a few tubes of black face paint and some brushes for whiskers; Brock got him a good amount of Dr. Seuss books; Evan and Sophia got him a custom made Vanoss shirt; Sean and Mark got him cute little Septic eye Sam and Tiny Box Tim plushies; Craig and Kourtney got him a cute little Groot pop figure; Emma got him a Pikachu plushie; Tyler bought Garrett a touch and read book;
Arin, Suzy, and Danny brought him a few Amiibos - Toon Link, Zelda, and Mario.

Sorry about my rant yesterday.

I'm fine.

COC: would you rather; date your crush or have a lifetime supply of your favorite food?

Me: Well, I mean, a lifetime supply of blueberries sounds pleasing, but. . .I mean, I really, really like this guy Jordan. Like a lot.

~Trinny