65 ; Growing Up

I'm running out of ideas, running out of time. I'm settling on this being the first of the final ten chapters - should there be a sequel?

PREPARE FOR TIME SKIP

Fourteen and breaking into a large change in your life. Your alarm blared, and you sleepily turned it off, a ten year old Garrett running into your room, energetic and fully dressed.

"Why are you up?" You groaned as your brother flopped down onto your bed. "You don't have to be up for another hour, Garbear."

He smiled at the nickname. "Shishishi~ I wanna see Oliver!"

Your cheeks warmed at the thought of Oli, who would be over in a half an hour for breakfast. You were snapped back to now when Garrett poked your cheek, grinning.

"Get out, let me get ready!" You pushed him off and he chuckled, running out of your room and closing the door. You got up and pulled on your (favorite color) crop top and black shorts, fixing your hair and running a brush through it. The doorbell rang as you finished off your hair with a cute bow, and you ran downstairs, yelling, "I GOT IT!"

See, Oliver spend the summer in Japan with his mother, and you missed him dearly. You stopped in front of the door, drawing a deep breath and fixing your crop top before opening the door.

Your breath involuntarily hitched in your throat; sure, you kept up with his Instagram and Snapchat, but this was real and just as handsome - however, this was right in front of you

"(Name)-chan!" Oliver smiled and you felt your heart pick up as he grabbed you and hugged you tight. "I missed you so much, (nickname)."

You hugged him back, smiling. "I missed you more, Oli-chan."

Oliver pulled away and flashed a smile at you, his eyes lighting up as he reached back into his bag and pulled out (favorite pokemon) plush, handing it to you. You smiled and held it in your arms, blushing.

For a moment, you two stared at each other, and then a quick ahem scared you; you turned to see Jon looking the both of you over, an eyebrow raised.

"Dad," you squeaked, embarrassed, and Oli laughed, stepping in.

"My father said he'll be over before the bus comes," Oliver informed, placing his bag down near the door and heading into the kitchen, plopping down into the seat next to Garrett, leaving the seat on his right open for you. He held a small book in his lap, eager to show it to you.

"Ah, ah! Before eating, I need pictures!" Kitty exclaimed. "We missed you, Oliver!"

You didn't even look at the camera when the flash went off; neither did Oli

You didn't even look at the camera when the flash went off; neither did Oli. Jon grunted a little and Kitty squealed like a little fangirl.

"Look, Jon, they're so grown!"

COC: how are you?

Me: Pretty good; I just got turned down but I'm surprisingly not upset -more relieved if anything. However, this is about you; I want you all to be happy because I can't a lot of times. If you're ever feeling down and want an imagine or cute little drabble as a pick me up, then just tell me and I'll be more than happy to write one up for you lovelies!

~Trinny