70 ; Scarlet Dawn Rieslow

You and Oliver sat on the couch, enjoying a re-run of One Piece in blissful silence. His hand rested on your bulge, and you leaned your head against his shoulder, smiling.

"Any day now," he whispered. "Any day now, our little Scarlet will be in our arms."

"I can't wait," you replied, and then conversation stopped as another episode started up. "Oh, I love this episode!"

You two sat in silence once more, each other's presence more than enough; no words were needed.

Suddenly, as Crocodile had sand swallow up Luffy, you felt some strange feeling. Looking down, you realized that your water had just broken.

"O-Oliver," you whispered, scared and ecstatic all at once, and Oliver looked over at you, his eyebrows raised. "Scarlet. . .she's coming!"

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE SEQUEL MUHAHAHAHAHA

Don't worry, it'll be out either later today or tomorrow, lovelies. I'm actually very excited about the sequel "Descendant".

But this is the end of "My Baby", and I hope you enjoyed it! We've been through ups and downs and I don't deserve all you amazing readers/fans.

" X  R E A D E R " #3 ; Markiplier X Reader

You sat on the bed you and Mark shared as he finished editing his new videos, which were to be uploaded tomorrow on time.

He turned in his chair and smiled at you, a smile that accompanied lust filled eyes. Slowly, he rose from his chair and walked over to the bed, joining you.

I'll leave the ending to you lovelies.

See ya in the next book!

~Trinny