62 ; Singing

In short, you - for being five years old - had a wonderful singing voice. As well as your vocal talents, you also began to learn how to play a few instruments; the guitar, a little flute, and some piano.

Though he would never admit it, Oliver loved your singing voice; not only was it pretty, but it reminded him of his late mother.

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon, and the two of you sat your backyard, your feet in the pool as you sat on the concrete.

You hummed softly as the birds sang, and Oliver leaned his head on your shoulder, silently crying. You didn't notice until you felt tears roll down your arms. Looking at Oliver, you stopped humming, genuinely concerned.

"D-Don't stop, (nickname)," he whispered, sniffling. "Please, finish the song."

You sang the last verse of the song you were singing, Steal My Heart Away by Van Morrison;

Cuz I know, when I'm with you, you'll just steal my heart away. . .

Oliver wiped his eyes and put on a smile, but you wrapped your arms around him and held him close, allowing him to let loose in your embrace; he cried and cried, whispering the word Mommy over and over again.

Man, this ones so sad. . .

Anyways, I'm back, yes. Shirt hiatus, yeah. Just some issues with people leading into mistakes and thoughts I shouldn't have had.

Anyways, not going into detail about that; this story's / profile's meant to bring positivity and smiles. :3 :) :D
Smiles for days! Let's see. . .positivity. . .oh! I'll be fifteen tomorrow! Yay! Hehe. . .

Anyways, besides my birthday, one more note - new Markiplier X Reader story coming out soon! It's gonna be called Coming Back.

In short, it's an apocalyptic universe kind of story. :3 But that will be up soon, so keep an eye out if you want to read it!

COC: who would you rather switch bodies with for a day: Mark or Jack?

Me: Mark! No matter who I chose, I'd become one of the cutest people to walk the earth, but I choose the red haired dork.

LOOK AT THAT PRECIOUS JEWEL OF A MAN.

Here's a jackaboy gif for you lovely people:

Jack's my dancing senpai.

Anyways, see you all when I'm fifteen!

~Trinny