note

Now that Psycho Loving is officially marked as complete, I want to add a note here I hope you'll read. If you wanna skip it, *shrugs* , thank you for clicking on my fanfic anyway!

I would first like to acknowledge that this story began as a one-shot. If you so please, Part 1 can be read individually as a short fluffy Sterek fic :D More relevantly though, Part 1 is a bit out of place from the plot. The rest of the chapters are focused on plot rather than just straight up Sterek.
Still, it's because of the support given to me for that first one shot that prompted me to post it here and tie it in to a larger plot. So thank you to everyone for the support.

I began writing this before Teen Wolf Season 3B aired. Therefore, the time line doesn't follow the show completely. I start off trying to keep up with the episodes, but eventually take my own turn, so keep that in mind- this isn't just a written version of the season

Regarding the plot again- I know it's a bit rough. Believe me. But, you know, I still think it's a fun read if you're bored one day ;D

I know its  certainly not the best fan fiction on this site, but thank you for giving it a chance! I can never thank you guys enough for the nice comments and the votes <3 <3 

All the love in the world to you,

<3 Jen

P.S: This story will hopefully be edited when I have more time (primarily for grammar, continuity errors, etc. Eventually I may rewrite/create a sequel with a bit more of a substantial plot. So maybe look forward to that? :D )

P.P.S: IM SO SORRY IF OLD READERS GOT NOTIFICATIONS FROM THIS NEW NOTE AND ARE CONFUSED, I DIDN'T THINK THIS THROUGH. ALSO SORRY IF NOTIFICATIONS WENT OUT I WAS EDITING SOME OF MY AUTHORS NOTES. AH.