Chapter Two: Regina's POV

Regina got in her car to drive to her office. On her way there, she saw a car she didn't recognize. A small, yellow bug. She stoppped her car and stared at it, pulling over to the side of the road. It was very unusual to have strangers come to Storybrooke. As far as the rest of the world knew, it wasn't there. Anyone who did pass through did just that. Just passed through. This little town, being as invisible as it was, was a perfect place to hide a little "assassin" organization. 

     She waited a few minutes and was just about to leave when a tall blonde walked out of the Diner. Regina gasped slightly as she recognized her.

     "Emma Swan." She muttered to herself.

    Yes, it was Emma Swan. A blonde bimbo from Boston for all Regina knew. But this blonde woman was also the one person Regina was meant to find. Mr. Gold, the man who owned the city, had a side busness. A group of modern day assassins. They were sent out to kill anyone who seemed to be a danger to this town. Danger meaning breaking the strict order of things. Mr. Gold had long ago seen that a woman by the name of Emma Swan would be the one to break the order and assigned Regina to go after her. Regina had a plan to find her the week after this encounter.

     The blonde walked to the little yellow bug and got in. Regina waited and watched Emma pull away. She decided then to follow her. Would it be possible that her prey had just walked into the lion's den?

      Regina followed the woman down the road and was surprised when they pulled up to her house. The woman in front of her turned her car off and walked up to the building before knocking. Regina got out of her car and followed.

     "Can I help you?" She asked.

The blond woman jumped, screeched slightly and turned. Her face showed nervousness and determination. Regina raised an eyebrow.

      "O-oh, uhm...h-hi...Are you....the mayor?" Emma stuttered.

     "Yes." Regina said, "I'm Regina Mills. And you are?"

Regina almost grinned at her flawless acting skills.

     "I'm Emma Swan." Emma said, "I..."

She trailed off.