Bad Memories

(Cams p.o.v) I signed the final papers and picked up Rillee "let's go home Ri" she nodded the 'sweet' lady said "goodbye you skinny little brat" I turned around and said "don't talk to my daughter like that" and we left i strapped Ri in a car seat me and Nash bought and climbed in the drivers seat and started up the car and headed for home. Nash broke the silence he said "guess what Ri" "w-what un-uncle n-n-Nash" she stuttered "you have some more uncles and and aunt at home are you excited to meet them" he asked. Rillee nodded and after a few minutes she dozed off.
(Rillee's p.o.v) I felt someone unbuckle me and carry me in I opened my eyes a little and saw it was daddy he walk through the door and set me down I saw eight other people and hid behind Uncle Nash's leg. Uncle Nash picked me up and the eight people started asking daddy who I was he said "the newest member or this family Rillee Dallas my adopted daughter" a girl with red hair came up to me and I hid my head in Uncle Nash's chest she stroked my hairs ms said " hi Rillee I'm mahogany but you call me Aunt Lox" I looked up and tries to speak normal but I came out as stutters" h-h-hi A-Aunt L-Lox " I say I start crying into Uncle Nash's chest "what's wrong baby girl" daddy said "I-I c-can't even t-talk y-y-your g-gonna t-t-take me b-back n-now" I looked up and Daddy smiled "I'll never take you back"he said "I love you" he said unmet the rest of my uncles their names were Uncle Tay-Tay, Uncle Carter,Uncle Matt, and Uncle Aaron and Uncle Shawn .I said I sat on the couch and rubbed my tummy but I don't think they will let me eat Uncle Nash asked if I was hungry I hid my face and said "I can't eat" he said "why""b-because it's n-not my d-day to e-eat" Daddy picked me up and said "here you can eat everyday" I gasped and said "r-really"
All the boys and Aunt Lox nodded I asked " o-okay so what do I get a s-slice of c-cheese or a piece of b-bread" Uncle Tay said " what do you want you can have anything" I said "how about Mac&Cheese" Daddy nodded and started boiling the water" as Daddy cooked Uncle Nash and Uncle Shawn showed me my room I looked at it and went over to my new family and hugged all of them. My daddy got done cooking I ate almost the whole box my Uncle Matt asked me when then last time I ate was I said "n-not to l-long ago p-probably about 4 days. Uncle Nash said " oh princess that is a long time and I said "no not really that's about medium I once went a week and a half because miss Lauren was angry with me." My daddy said oh look 8:00 time to go to bed i gave me Aunt and Uncle kisses on the cheeks and walked. Up to my room my daddy said "good night " I said "wait Daddy""yes Ri he said" I love you daddy" love you to Ri"he smiled he left and I look out my window i saw a pool and started having anxiety then let to oh no a seizure.
(Nash's p.o.v) "thump" I heard and I ran upstairs to seen Rillee on the ground jerking and shaking realizing she was having a seizure I called 911 then I called the boys up. They would arrive soon. When they got there they took her to the hospital and explained to us that she was epileptic we were all confused the doc explained she was prone to seizures "oh" i said quietly why didn't the orphanage tell us we could have been prepared.The doc said when she seizes to
Put something soft under her head and turn he to the side and time it if it last over five minutes call 911 we all understood. We took her home and asked what triggered it she said the pool we asked her why she said
miss Lauren used to dunk her in the bath tub until she could breathe I felt terrible