You Dont Love me

(Rillees p.o.v )Once I got done with the fakes they all screamed and yelled at me even louder I ran away and cried Daddy followed me and said "Rillee that was uncalled for "😡 I screamed shut up at him and flipped out I screamed that I wished Uncle Nash was my daddy and I hate him he just said "fine then I'll take you back" I started crying even harder uncle Shawn and uncle Nash came by me and picked me up and told daddy he was ridiculous and to just leave by this time I was crying so hard I could barely breathe.The fans must have heard da-cameron and they shouted yah tel her we hate her anyway she's ugly go cam and things like that finally I didn't breathe it all went black.
(Nash's p.o.v) Cam was being an idiot I could believe him me and Shawn told him to leave and he did that's when the fans started cheering him on they must have heard the screams after a while of unsuccessful consoling Rillee she started seizing I took of my sweater and placed in under her head and turned her to the side Shawn counted he looked up with sad eyes and said that's five minutes man I screamed "call 911" all the boys came running with Tay on the phone to 911. 5 minutes later the ambulance arrived an said only 2 people and if there's family they have to go over friends so since cam is her father me and him went in I could even look at Rillee because I was too scared finally we arrived they wouldn't let us in. What felt like a week later they let us see her me and cam walked in cam walked over and she pushes him away he sat in a chair and started balling his eyes out she yelled "daddy" and looked at m cam started crying even harder that really hurt him I couldn't do this to him I said "Rillee I love you but I'm not your daddy" she said she understood all the boys came in and hugged her eventually she could go home (a/n Rillee does switch dads in this series do comment who her dad should be cam or nash)