Chapter 11

T~Nash~
"No we're working this out Cam and Ri and go sit on the couch" Ri walks over and sits in the couch soon after Cameron follows. I look at Rillee and say "okay now Rillee it was unnecessary to slap her and push her" se yelled back "did you not hear what she said to me what she called me" "I know but violence is never the answer" she just rolled her eyes I whipped my head towards Cameron "and Cameron your acting like a 14year old fighting with his 10 years old sister your her father and you should be taking responsibility and not getting that pillow showed maybe your not ready to take care Rillee so either we take her bake to the orphanage and I'll adopted her instead or you get parenting and anger management classes" she rolled his eyes and said "Nash are you stupid everyone would find out about them and it could ruin my career I say you adopt her instead" I looked over at Rillee she look like she did care but her eyes which used to be big and brown are now almost black she got up and said "let's go then"

Hey guys so pretty much I have no ideas for this story so that's why it short plus I'm grumpy because watt pad thought it would be cool to delete my new story which I put so much effort into so I'll let you guys know when that's back up. Also I want feedback so I want you to tell me what you want to happen in the story so I probably won't update much until I get that feedback.

Goodbye love you little llamas