Chapter 8

(11 years later)
Cameron was standing there I ran up to him and jumped in his arms is much as I was mad at him I truly did miss him. He hugged me tight and I put my head on to his shoulder I started crying and he put me down and wiped my tears I thought only Nash was here so I wore short sleeves...bad decision he looked down at my wrist and the cuts he hugged me and started crying. Oh yah I probably forgot to mention i self harm and have been for 2 years since I was nine this is gonna sound really messed up but one of the girls here taught me to she did it to she told me relived stress. After hugging me he took my arms and kisses all my scars. I still love him I wonder why he came I kinda still consider him my dad. Looked at my brown eyes his filled with regret anger sadness and love he said "do you wanna come home" my eyes lit up and I nodded he told me to go pack so I did I packed what little I had including clothes shoes makeup and my razor. I walked out but before I went downstairs I figured I'd see the guys so I threw on a over sized sweater that was light pink and said LOVE in silver I ran down the stair with my bag. Da-Cam-dad yah know what ya dad grabbed my bags and Nash picked me up like I'm 2 u shot him a glare and he chuckled we walked out the doors and I asked Nash to let me say bye to someone I forgot to say bye to he nodded and let me down I ran up the stairs to Stacey's room and said "I'm leaving" her face showed shock and she said " good and cut deeper next time" I replied " i will and it won't be my wrist it'll be your makeup supply cause honey Haaaaaaaa u isssnnnnt cuutte" the I ran down the stairs and jumped in Nash's arms saying we could go he nodded and she walked to the car and I say Taylor in the drivers seat as you can guess he was in some stylish car that would probably marry he got out and I jumped from Nash's arms and ran to him and jumped in his arms he hugged me and I looked up giving him a disappointed look he looked at me concerned and said "what's wrong Ri"
I smiled at him and said "really Tay still with the fracking bandannas" he nodded and told me to get in I got in the back with Nash and Taylor and Dad rose in the front Nash leaned to my ear and said "you know that annoying girlfriend Cam has" I nodded and he said "yah well she's gonna be at the house" I fake gagged and Nash chuckled. Oh YAA I'm excited to see her we finally arrived and I opened the door and shouted "IM BACK" everyone came running down stairs and looked at me until they realized who I was I guess the other guys didn't tell them the first one to reach me was Carter he picked me up and said "oh my gawd Rillees back eeeekkk" i laughed and hugged the rest of the boys. Wow it's great to be bask

(a/n more drama in the next part def with Hayes and school)

Love you little llamas