beach talk in three parts

to a perfume i have never smelled...

(and to have such good taste that even one's distaste is impeccable...)

'the blue hour is famous for its romantic connotations, particularly in the arts. a colloquial french saying characterises the blue hour as a time of confusion and mystery, since it is impossible to determine whether it is really night or day. and they changed ruby's cover, but not during this blue hour... as a result of the perceived specialness of this time, there are various restaurants, theaters and hotels called l'heure bleue, located worldwide. there is also a women's perfume by (1912) of the same name.'

(would that be italian, right there?)

i said gollows, not follows, but i meant follows

runs around gollows

ego gollows follows

hollow gollow follow

i said gollows, not follows, but i mean follows,

i do

do you remember?

we talk about this often. (do you remember the story she told about the funeral?)

i heard this story once. at the wake people were milling about the house. the story teller sat in a chair facing the corridor. she could see how the funeral goers were avoiding bumping into the figure standing still in the middle of the passage way. and they were not aware of doing so. but she saw them swerve while the figure of the woman stood unmoving in the middle. and everyone swerved past.

now. can you quite believe that?

seasofme260815parallaxis