Chapter 2

Slosh

I groaned and curled into a ball. Who was waking me up at this ungodly hour?

Slosh

I didn't want to move yet. I swear if it is one of my brothers I will kill them.

Slosh

What was that sloshing noise?

Suddenly something freezing cold smashed against my face. I screamed and shot out of my bed. Standing there were 9 boys laughing there heads off at me. A huge wet bucket was lying on the floor. I was drenched in freezing cold water.

I sighed and  looked around the room to see what it was like. My room was huge with a desk, giant glass windows, two doors behind the boys and a king sized bed.

I looked at all the boys who were wearing there PJ's (I totally didn't write PJ's because I cant remember how to spell the proper word for it. LOL).

 Half of them didn't have shirts on including James who was standing there in just a pair of black boxers. He stopped laughing and looked at me with a smirk.

"Like what you see Flower?" He asked

I laughed and he looked at me in confusion. "Who would like the sight of you Ragazzino" I said, adding a new Italian nickname on the end as he has an Italian last name. I hoped that he wouldn't speak Italian. He might not like it then.

He laughed. "What does that mean Flower?" he asked. Thank goodness.

I sighed in relief. "Wouldn't you love to know Ragazzino"

He smiled and then started to make his way to the door. "Whatever it means I like it, it sounds sexy" He stopped quickly and grabbed something off the floor. It looked like an old top. "Put this on, your soaking and mum wants us down for breakfast now" He threw it at me and I caught it.

James walked out of the room as I stood up trying to hold fits of laughter as I did.

"What does it mean Flow?" Benjamin asked "ragga...whatever it was I mean"

"I don't know why he's so happy, I just called him a little boy in Italian" All the boys started laughing and I soon joined in. James had an ego, that was obvious, and I'm sure that it would be shattered if he ever found out what his new nickname meant.

I walked towards the door and all of the boys followed me. I walked down the stairs and then stopped. I couldn't remember where the dining room was. I sigh and turn to face the boys.

They were all smiling at me. Harry stepped forward and put his hand on my shoulder. He steered me to a door and then opened. Inside was the huge table that I had eaten dinner at last night.

I could see James where he had sat next to me, he was eating a huge plate of bacon and eggs. I sat down next to him and looked down at the plate in front of me. I had just as much as James. The boys all sat down around me.

I felt something hard touch my leg. I looked over to see James had stopped eating and was staring at me. (I just realised how dirty this sounds. I meant it like his leg brushed against hers, I swear, I didn't,'t mean his Dingdong)

"Hey" I said. He realised that I had seen him staring at me. He blushed and turned away.

"Hey" he answered. I started to eat my breakfast. James leg was still touching mine. The food was delicious. Everyone was talking about school.

"I was thinking that you could all start school tomorrow, we want you to settle in first" Christin told my brothers and I.

"Okay" Matthew said.