Chapter 16

Hey guys, I did it!!!! My grades are now back up.

Anyway, for anyone who is still reading this book.......Hi

Hope you enjoy this new chapter. I know it is short but I need to get back into writing.

**************

They were all there as I knew they would be. All in there assigned seats. Nobody looked around at first, not realising that I had entered. Then gradually, one by one, their eyes found mine. As I connected my gaze with them all I could feel he tension in the room. I could see the pain and upset in all of their eyes. But I could also see the happiness that I was down here.

Nobody moved at first, I guess nobody knew what too do. James was sitting in his usual seat looking at Ammy in pure amazement. I had told him that I did not want to see anyone- yet here I was facing that comment head on.

My brothers were both nearly in tears it seemed. They had never been sensitive people but now I stood here with rouge tears falling down their faces and onto their laps. A small smile escaped my lips as I saw the other brothers all looking at me with what I could only guess was hope.

My biggest smile of all came from the minute I saw Benny's face staring back at me with such happiness and joy. He seemed so happy that I was back.

Then Benny ran up to me and gave me a huge hug which nearly tackled me too the ground. I decided at that second to kneel next to him so that he could hug me better. The second he ran up to me; I started to cry, letting all of my emotions go.

 Happiness of finally realising my mistakes.

 Hope that I will get better.

Fear that I will not.

Pain from ignoring the people I love for so long.

And so many more emotions....

I sobbed into his tiny shoulder, shaking slightly as I did. I didn't notice that anyone else had gotten up until I was hauled up by Matthew and Thomas, who both hugged me and refused to let go.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered into Matthew quietly as I clung onto him.

I turned to Thomas "I'm so sorry" I repeated as I grabbed him into another tight hug. The tears kept flowing down my face and I couldn't make them stop. I must have stood there crying for a good twenty minutes before there were no more tears left to cry.

My breathing became heavy. I could now hear everyone around me. Some of the boys, shockingly were sobbing as well. I hadn't realised that I had, ha this much effect on my family.

As I let go of my brothers I felt a familiar set of muscular arms go around my waist and I smiled a little, leaning into James' comfortable chest as I did.

"You okay?" James whispered into my ear. I nodded and blushed. He always knew how to make me feel better about an situation. He was like my rock.

"I'm fine Ragazzino, just a little emotional. I guess I suddenly realised that I shouldn't care what Carol thinks of me, or anyone for that matter. But it's still lodged into the back of my mind and it keeps resurfacing" I admitted to him whilst whispering.

James' arms were suddenly ripped from my waist. I gasped and spun around to find the face of.....

......
AN
Hey, to anyone who is still reading; thank you for sticking around.

I know I haven't written anything in months so I'm a little rusty but I hope that you enjoyed it.

-Rowanlovesblue