Chapter 3

I walked out of the bathroom and towards the table. Thankfully Carols and her annoying friends had left.

As I neared the table and sat down I could see the steaming hot plate of food in front of my place.

It looked so good but I had to remember that I needed to lose weight. Even as a kid I had hated my weight and was very self-conscious. One comment and I would lose it. I guess it started when my father use to tell me that "If a girl isn't skinny then she isn't pretty". (By the way I would just like to say that her dad is totally wrong and it doesn't matter what your size is, as long as you feel pretty, that's all that matters)

I took one look at the plate off food and pushed it away from me. James looked up from his food curiously."Whats wrong?" He asked me with concern lacing his voice. James was being really weird around me, I had noticed. One minute he was super sweet and then the next he is acting like a sex obsessed teenager.

"Nothing I'm just not hungry" I said, he seemed to believe me and went back to his food a few seconds later. We spent the next half an hour in the café until I was dragged away to go and have a look at all of there favourite places.

By the time we had walked around the whole place it was time to pick up the younger boys and go home. When we picked them up we went in two separate cars. When Benny, Dan, and Robert were picked up they all smiled and ran towards us. It was really cute.

Benny and Dan got into the car with James, Matthew, Thomas and I. When they were all buckled in we drove away. It was a short drive back to the house. Probably about 10 minutes. I sat shotgun with James driving whilst the others were all in the back.

"So flower are you ready to tell me what my nickname means?" James asked as he looked at me with an 100 watt smile.

"In your dreams Ragazzino, why don't you just look it up" I asked him with a laugh. We were good friends even though we had only met a day ago, every time we spoke to each other we seemed to get closer and closer.

James grunted and I laughed. He took on hand of the steering wheel and turned on the radio with it. A song I wasn't familiar with came on so I kept quiet to listen too it.

It was a good song. When it finished we were pulling up to his house. I smiled as the car stopped and everyone hopped out.

Henry's car parked next too James and everyone jumped out of that one as well.

Benny ran towards the door with Dan and Robert hot on his heels. I laughed as the started to play tag.

I could feel James presence near me before I saw him. He had moved and was now standing very close to my back. He was glaring at something in front of me.

I looked up to see three boys smoking. They all had tattoos on there arms and huge grins on there faces. It kind of creeped me out.

The thing that creeped me out the most though was the fact that whilst they were grinning they were staring at me.

There looks made me want to go inside and dress like a marshmallow in very puffy clothes which covered me as they were not just staring at me now. They were basically eye raping me.

And I could tell everyone was very uncomfortable with it.

They were sitting on the stairs which led to the front doors. The younger boys had all seemed to slip past them as if they knew them very well.

I wasn't going to do that though. The one in the middle had stopped staring at me now and was looking at James.

"I always said that you had good taste in girls James" he said to him.

James glared daggers at him. He walked towards and stood in front of me so that I was less exposed to these strange men. I would have to thank him about that later.

"Why hide the pretty girl James, I guess you know already that she would have more fun with us so why not just hand her over?" He put more enthusiast on the word fun which made me cringe.

"What do you want?" James asked. The man in the middle sighed.

"We'll talk later. I'm more curious about what you're doing with this beauty" he said as he looked around James so that he could see me better.

"James we all know how much better I am in bed, just look at my face"

I scoffed at his comment and walked around James. "Please, you're so ugly that when your mum dropped you off at school as a child she was fined for littering" I smirked at him as my words sunk in.

He looked at me for a moment before smirking himself and saying "feisty, I like it, I hope your like that in the bedroom"

Suddenly a loud noise was heard from being James and I. I turned and stared at the sight behind me.

Matthew was livid. He was trying to attack the man in the middle. Thomas had noticed and was now clinging to Matthew for dear life in fear that he would do something stupid.

"Matthew calm down" I shouted at him.
"No.. He can't say that stuff about you and get away with it.. It's personal stuff" I suddenly felt very awkward with my brothers listening to this convocation.

I sighed and turned back to the men smoking."I think you should leave" I told him openly. They all needed to go before something was said that would also say Thomas off.

That would be terrifying.

"I agree with her" James said "we will talk later"

I was curious to know why James knew these people but I let it slide. I just had to hope that if I asked him later he would tell me.The men nodded, stood up, dropped there cigarettes, put them out with there feet and then said goodbye and left.

I knew the minute they were gone Thomas would release Matthew front the death hug he was giving him.

I smiled as he let go. Matthew fell to the floor as Thomas seemed to be the only thing holding him up. He groaned and cursed Thomas.

I laughed and then walked into the house. It had been an eventful day.

When we got into the house finally it was almost 5 which was dinner time for the Infernos. I hadn't realised we had been talking outside for so long.

I excused myself from dinner and went upstairs. James gave me a worried look as I did but said nothing.I walked into my bedroom and had a long shower. I then got undressed and climbed into bed.

I'd had a long day and all I wanted to do was sleep. I could hear movement coming from just outside of my room and I guessed that dinner had finished.

I breathed slowly and let my breathing even out as I fell into a deep sleep.

******
A/N I'm just wondering if you are enjoying the book so far?