Chapter 13

WOW! We are nearly at 540 reads! That's amazing.

Thank you to everyone read this book. A special thanks also to the people who have commented and voted for it.

******

I has shocked to say the least. James wasn't suppose to know. I tried to deny it.

"I don't kn..." I started to say but was cut off by James

"Don't lie to me Flower, I know what happened, I know what she said to you and that you think I like her"

I gasped in shock. I didn't want a lot of people to know and he was top of my list to not tell.

"Flower" He said, I turned to face him fully. He looked worried. Just like everyone else was.

"It just upset me a little okay" I said. This features changed instantly.

Anger

Worry

Guilt

...and then the one I was not expecting....

Love.

"Flower, I don't know how to say this, I've never done this before, god why is this s hard"
 He paused for a second and then continued "I really like you Flower, I like like you, if you understand"

I shook my head. He looked at me cautiously.

"I don't believe you" I said to him.

"Why not?" He asked me

"Why would you, im not special"

"But you are to me"

"I don't believe that either"

"Then let me prove it too you"

I turned around to face the now dark sky. The moon was shining brightly.

"How?"

He stood up and walked in front of me. I looked at his face. It defiantly showed signs of love on it. Or was I reading it wrong.

"I don't know yet, but I will, trust me" He leaned in closer to my face.

I closed my eyes and took and deep breath. Opening them, I could see he was starting at me intensely.

"Okay"

He smiled and held his hand out. I took it and he pulled me up. We walked to the car and got in. I hadn't realised how cold it was outside. James put the heating on and we both started to warm up. I sighed with the warmth.

Instead of silence this time, James turned on the radio. I smiled as one of my favourite songs came on. I started to sing along to the words. James smiled but kept quiet as I continued to preform.

We got home quickly and both got out quietly. I didn't want to wake anyone.

We tiptoed into the house and up the stairs to my room, walking in I went and got dressed in my PJ's. ( I Still cant remember how to spell the full word for PJ'S)

James was already in my bed as I walked out of the bathroom. I hopped into bed and he pulled me closer. I was exhausted so I didn't complain.

As I was just about to fall asleep I felt a light pressure on my forehead.

"I love you" Someone whispered as I fell into a comforting sleep

*****

A/N Ammy is going to be in the next chapter YAY.

What do you think about James' and Florence's relationship? How do you want it to continue?

Anyway thanks for reading.

I'm sorry it's so short. The next one will be longer hopefully.

-Rowan