Chapter 1: It Starts

Hola! So welcome to my newest fanfiction!

As many of you remember my first youtuber fanfiction was about BajanCanadian and meeting a fan and...yeah any other typical fanfiction. This one is about Adesa and their unborn child Tyler Eric Dahlberg. For those of you who don't know what Adesa is, first of all have you been living under a rock? Second, it's Adam and Alesa's ship-name. Hope you enjoy my story! Respectable artwork and music to respectable owners!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: It Starts 

Who would've thought that it would end up like this? The loves of my life and I would end up in this situation? It was supposed to be perfect and it all was taken away from us so fast. How, and why could this happen?

I guess I'm going a little fast. Let me explain, my name is Adam (Sky) Dahlberg. I live in a small village known as Live Oak in Minecraftia with my soon-to-be wife, Alesa. Minecraftia was a dangerous place, full of the evil squids. While I was dating Alesa, I did my best to protect her from the squids. I defended the village, I've even gone to the castle to work part-time. I'm respected all over Minecraftia, I'm known as Sky the Squid Slayer. I was finally able to capture and destroy the squid king, something my grandfather and beyond hadn't been able to do. But I, was able to accomplish it at long last Minecraftia was at peace and I was able to retire. I ended up getting engaged to Alesa and now we're expecting a baby boy. Came a little faster than we were expecting, but nonetheless I'm happy. We settled into a small cottage in Live Oak, the place where Alesa grew up.

We never expected what happened next. I remember it like it was yesterday.

The sun was shining, the pigs were oinking, the chickens clucking, the horses neighing. It was a beautiful day. Alesa and I were enjoying a calming conversation.

"ADAM I'M PREGNANT AND NAUSEOUS AND HUNGRY!" Alesa screamed. 

"I'M SORRY BUT IF YOU'RE HUNGRY AND NAUSEOUS THEN I DON'T THINK FOOD IS A GOOD IDEA!" I screamed back. 

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? OF COURSE IT IS!" She argued. Such a calming morning...

"I WANT FOOD!"

"CAN'T HELP! GOT FARMING TO DO!" I called as I grabbed the hoe and started walking towards the door.

"ADAM DAHLBERG DON'T YOU DARE WALK OUT THAT DOOR!" Alesa warned.

"ALREADY OUTSIDE!" I screamed from the farm. I chuckled to myself quietly and checked the crops. 

The potatoes should be good to harvest tomorrow. I thought to myself. I wiped the sweat off my brow and looked up at the sky. It's so quiet today. I heard children playing in the road while older couples spoke to each other on their porch. I watched teenage boys having a competition with archery, while the littler boys fought each other with small wooden swords. The teenage girls sat in the shade with each other talking about the latest gossip while the littler girls ran in the fields picking flowers and turning them into flower chains and crowns. 

I love Live Oak, it's a good place for Mason to grow up, so many kids here to play with him. He'll have plenty of friends and protection from the dangerous of the squids. His mom and I will watch from the porch as he run around trying to catch grasshoppers. 

I smiled to myself at the thought of being a dad. It's kind of hard to believe I'll actually become a father, we'll be able to listen to the little pitter patter of Mason's footsteps as he's a kid, listen to his sarcasm as a teenager and watch him grow into a respectable adult. 

Dad...

Who would've thought I'd come this far? 

"Adam?" I heard Alesa's voice. I turned my head in her direction. She looked gorgeous with the sun shining down on her flame red hair. She had on a floral skirt and a white cotton shirt. She had a loving smile on her face and walked carefully over to me. I turned towards her.

"What're you thinking about?" She asked. I smiled, put an arm around her kissed her temple.

"The future. Nothing much." I grinned. She grinned back. 

"Okay now let go of me you're all hot and sweaty and disgusting." She complained and pushed me away. I faked hurt.

"Oh shut up." She rolled her eyes, I could see a smirk pulling at her lips. 

"I didn't even speak!" I laughed. 

"Metaphorically is what I meant sir!" She pointed at me. I playfully bit at it. She yelped and pulled it away.

"Ow!" She whined. I laughed.

"Okay, let's go in I need a shower and fresh clothes." I ran inside. She followed. 

After freshening up, and changing I walked out and started looking for food. Alesa was watching T.V. in the other room. 

"Hey, Adam!" She called.

"Yes, babe?" I called back.

"You should come see this." She sounded slightly panicked. I grabbed an apple and walked over to her and sat down. 

What I saw was unlike anything I had ever see. People were running panicked, children were crying for their parents, while parents searched desperately for their children. 

"That's Minecraftia City." I mumbled. 

"Yeah and it doesn't look good." Alesa added. "Could it be that the squids are attacking again?"

"I don't know." I mumbled.

"Minecraftia has gone into red alert! Repeat red alert! Not it's not the squids! No it's not a shortage! A virus has spread!" The reporter announced. 

"A virus?" I questioned. Alesa shrugged. That's when I saw it, a being of blood and gore attacked another person. My eyes widened.

"No way..." I whispered. 

"Adam." Alesa said scared. 

"Board your doors and windows! Stalk your weapons and food! Keep children inside! The zombie virus has spread! One bite and you're history! No cure has been found! It's survival of the fittest! Don't leave your homes, stay in-" The news cut off and went static. 

"No!" I yelled and started messing with the redstone and wiring. Nothing worked. I turned to Alesa. She looked absolutely horrified.

"Adam..." She whispered. I squeezed her shoulder and sat down. She leaned into my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her. 

"I'm scared." She whimpered. 

"Me too." I whispered back. I exhaled slowly and looked at my armor rack. 

"Looks like I'm coming out of retirement." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed! Please give feedback!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

ADD!

Luv ya peeps!

~Nik<3