[48]

Beyonce Knowles Houston, TXDecember 1st

Beyonce Knowles
Houston, TX
December 1st

I glanced over at Nicki as she sat in the passenger seat, her eyes glued to her phone, her fingers moving quickly across the screen. She had been tense lately, holding onto so much stress.

I just wanted her to relax tonight, to take her mind off everything—even if it was just for a little while. Reaching over, I placed my hand on her thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze.

She looked up at me with a small smile before returning to whatever she was focused on. Even that brief smile told me she was grateful.

When we finally pulled up to the suite I booked, I got out, walked around, and opened her door. She stepped out, taking in the grand entrance as the doorman grabbed our bags.

The hotel was elegant, with a massive waterfall right in the center.

Nicki's eyes lit up as she looked around, saying, "This is nice."

I chuckled and said, "You haven't seen nothing yet."

We walked over to the front desk to check in, and the receptionist handed me the key to the suite with a polite smile.

As soon as we stepped into the elevator, Nicki wrapped her arms around my waist, looking up at me with those big eyes. I couldn't help but chuckle, leaning down to give her a quick peck on the lips. But Nicki wasn't having a quick peck

. She grabbed the back of my neck and deepened the kiss, her tongue sliding into my mouth as she moaned softly. The kiss got so heated, I almost forgot we were still in the elevator.

When I finally pulled back, I asked, "Damn, what was that for?"

Nicki just grinned, biting her lip. "I can't kiss my girlfriend?" she teased.

I smirked. "You can, but a kiss like that means you want me to give you a baby."

She bit her lip again, her eyes sparkling with mischief. This girl was dangerous.

The elevator doors opened, and I grabbed her hand, leading her down the hallway to our suite. I unlocked the door and let her walk in first.