•1•

Rowan's POV♥︎
"That's a wrap!" the director yelled to release us for the day. I made my way back to my dressing room to change into a t-shirt and some jeans when I bumped into Sabrina.

"Sorry, Sab. I just have a lot on my mind." I told her.

"Row, I know you're not looking forward to it but you have to rehearse with Peyton before we do a scheduled rehearsal. I know it's awkward between you two but you can't have only practiced once when we actually shoot the scene. It will be a complete disaster." She said this with pleading eyes, trying to get me to agree with her. I really like Peyton. I like him as more than just a friend, but he would never feel the same way. Everything is fine when we hang out with Corey and Sabrina, but when we're alone we don't act normal. We barely even talk.

"I'm going to my dressing room," I sighed.

"Okay, I'll see you later."

I opened my dressing room door and walked to the coffee table when I noticed a note laying on the table. One of the producers probably left it there. I picked it up and looked at it closely.
Live chat at 8:30 in the lounge.
Crap. I'll have to talk to Peyton. Maybe it will be good for us, but I know it will be WAY awkward since we have a huge Rucas moment we have to rehearse in a few days. On top of that, we are filming it later this week. That's what Sabrina was talking about. In the new episode, Riley and Lucas think they are ready to become a couple and start dating again. I don't want to do a practice rehearsal with him before we have the scheduled rehearsal but at the same time, I do. I like him and I have ever since the first week we met. But I may just feel the way I do because of our character's roles in the show.

I walk into my closet to change out of my Riley clothes and into some of my regular clothes. I know I have to go and find Peyton. We need to rehearse together before our scheduled rehearsal... But then again, maybe we don't.

-
Hey, guys I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my behind the scenes gmw fanfic! Here are a few things you should know:
1. This story takes place one year in the future which means Rowan is 14, Peyton is 17, Sabrina is 17, and Corey is 16.
2. Bradley and Sabrina are still together
3. Both Peyton and Rowan like each other and the story is told from their prospectives.
Thank you guys so much for reading and stay tuned!