•4•

Peyton's POV

"It's okay, princess. I've got you." I whispered softly into Rowan's ear. She then rested her head against my chest and fell asleep. Being careful not to wake her up, I slowly walked to my dressing room. Thankfully, I folded my bed out earlier so I could sleep in my dressing room after the live chat. I folded over the corner of my blanket and softly placed Rowan in the middle of my bed, covering her up with the blanket. She was more beautiful than sleeping beauty when she was sleeping. She was always beautiful. I planted a light kiss on her forehead and started walking over to my recliner. The night would have to be spent in my recliner if I didn't want to wake up Rowan. I looked over at her as I started to head over there when her eyes fluttered open.

"Are you okay, princess?" I asked.

"Stay here." She whispered. "Please."

I blushed at that. She stared at me as I headed over to her. Slowly, I sat down on the bed and pulled the covers over myself. Placing my hand on her head, I began stroking her hair, hoping it would put her back to sleep. But she continued staring at me.

"Go to sleep, princess." I told her.

"Okay," she responded lightly. With that, she wrapped her arms around me and nuzzled her forehead into my chest. Holding her head to my chest, I wrapped my other arm around her in a protective embrace. We stayed that way for a long time. And we eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

-
Sorry that was such a short chapter, but I really like this one. Like, Reyton all the way! How cute are they? The next chapter will be from Rowan's POV when they wake up!😊