•5•

Rowan's POV

I woke up to Peyton's breath which caused my baby hairs to ruffle. Slowly, I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He was already awake.

"Good Morning, Rowboat. How did you sleep?" He asked. I blushed. He was so caring and kind...

"Great, where are we exactly?" I wondered. I was so tired last night, I didn't even remember where we are. All I knew was that he carried me somewhere and I fell asleep in his arms.

"My dressing room." He explained while sitting up. I did the same, taking a look at my surroundings. But then a question popped into my head.

"Why did you pick me up and carry me here?" I asked curiously.

"I thought you were going to pass out on the floor." He chuckled.

"Well thanks then," I said. "Why did you keep calling me 'princess'?" I added. His face turned bright red and he froze.

"I thought you'd forget about that." Peyton murmured under his breath. Running his fingers through his ruffled hair, he sighed. He almost acted as if he was hiding something from me.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I told him, trying to shed some light on the situation. But then he did something I never would have thought he would do. Peyton took my hand in his and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Because that's what you are to me."

"What?" I asked.

"Rowan," he said, "you are a princess to me." It started happening without me even knowing. I started leaning in towards him and he did the same. It was as if the universe was pushing us together. I started to close my eyes. Our lips were just about to touch when-

"Oh no! I'm going to be late!" I shrieked as I quickly pulled away, checking the clock to see what time it was.

9:30. I was supposed to meet Bradley at 8:00. I quickly whipped the sheets off of me and headed for the door.

"Going to be late?" Peyton asked. "What are you talking about? We don't have work until 12:00!"

"Sorry, Peyton!" I shouted over my shoulder as I ran out the door.

-
Short chapter again. I will try to make them longer!

Thank you guys all so much for the new views! Stay tuned!