Chapter Four.

The guys finish asking to spend the night as my parents think about it for a few minutes. "We don't care as long as you four girls sleep up in Taylor's room with the door closed and locked." My parents say with a sigh.

We all give my parents a smile and we laugh a little. We then grab our pillow cases full of candy and run into my living room. We talk about what movie we want to watch and we all compromise to watch Annabel. We all get resituated in to our new spots and start the movie. Alicia and I jump in a couple of spots during the movie and everyone looks at us and starts to laugh.

The movie ends and we start to watch Chuckie. We all plan to all get pretty scared. But in reality Alicia was the most terrified with Arianna and Taylor (Caniff) being kind of scared.

By the end of Chuckie we all have a small sugar rush as we turn the tv off to talk and laugh a lot. "Calm down a little guys and girls." My dad says as he walks out of my parents room to the living room. "Okay, dad we promise we will be quiet." I say to him as he walks away to go back to bed.

Soon the girls and I go upstairs to my room to go to bed and get everything how we want it. A few hours later at 9:30 we woke up to go downstairs and find the guys in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone.

Hayes and Nash then get a call from their manager saying that they are going on tour and that all of the guys will be gone for about a week. They were told that they were going to L.A California.

**Sorry for the short chapter, but in the book we are supposed to live in Wisconsin. But anyways I hope u are still enjoying the book.**